End of Summer 08' Waist Length Challenge Final Reveal!

audacity.

very pretty Mariposa! I :love: your hair!

sorry for the double post, i am having posting issues! is something going on with the site??? :wallbash:

Last edited:

Cichelle

I've been wanting to see the final results of this challenge. I love to see people reach their goals! Congrats, Mariposa!

vpoetic

Don't make fun this is not the best picture.
file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/HP_ADM%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg
Plus my hair looks kind of dry.

Attachments

• get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 228

onejamifan

Congrats mariposa:dance7:. I'm so happy for you!! I posted my last picture back in July on the main challenge thread and will probably be taking a picture in the next few days and posting here. Where are the rest of the lovely ladies who joined this challenge?!!

phyl73

This is just beautiful! You are an inspiration to use all. I love to see long thisck hair. It lets me know it is a goal I can achieve.

MariposaSexyGirl

Thanks ladies. And the girl name Rosy that was trying to talk to me in chat sorry i was away for a minute. My hair has never been this long I swear lol.

Tee

Here are my results from the challenge.

Last edited:

MrsQueeny

Here is one pic of a light pressed without being stretched. When someone gets home, I will take another one stretched. I cut the picture off where my natural waist would be. Q

MariposaSexyGirl

Here is one pic of a light pressed without being stretched. When someone gets home, I will take another one stretched. I cut the picture off where my natural waist would be. Q

Queeny I love how thick your hiar is:lick:. Thanks for posting your pics and you better not cut it no mo(where is that butt whippin smiley at lol). Gorgeous hair and great progress:yep:.

MrsQueeny

Queeny I love how thick your hiar is:lick:. Thanks for posting your pics and you better not cut it no mo(where is that butt whippin smiley at lol). Gorgeous hair and great progress:yep:.

Thanks girlie and for this challenge. Stretched I think I am about 2 inches from my natural waist. I promise to take one more. No cutting for me, at least not yet. :look: I am about to get some braids though.