****End of the year Vitamins/Supplements challenge****

Esq.2B

^^ I just realized you referenced photo reveals in your last post! I'm so slow! I totally missed that! :lachen:

I guess we can start posting pics tomorrow and hopefully everyone will have posted by the end of weekend? I realize it's a Holiday so some people may not log on until next week or so :lachen:. What cha think?

baddison

natural for good
GNC Women's Ultra Mega: Maximum Nutrition Formula
GNC Ultra Nourish Hair
Iron

Checking In...:yep:..Tomorrow ENDS this fabulous mini-challenge for us all!! Woot! Woot!

BellaLunie

^^ I just realized you referenced photo reveals in your last post! I'm so slow! I totally missed that! :lachen:

I guess we can start posting pics tomorrow and hopefully everyone will have posted by the end of weekend? I realize it's a Holiday so some people may not log on until next week or so :lachen:. What cha think?

:lachen: its okay. The only reason I have mine is bc I relaxed. I washed last night and I also took some pics. I'm getting real bad with that :nono::grin:

caligirl2385

checkin' in for the am. this may have been my best challenge yet, as far as consistency and follow through. i don't have progress pics as i'm transitioning and doing gradual trims. i will continue on w/ the next challenge.

i took gnc woman's multivitamin and gnc hair, skin, nails. i have a good amount of new growth. i definitely see a difference in my nails. before, they used to be very weak. now, they are stronger. if a nail breaks, i notice that it grows back quickly (this could also be due to me saturating my nails w/ vitamin e a few times a week).

Esq.2B

So far today I took NAC, Vit C, ALA, and Iron.

If anyone wants to start posting pics, please feel free! :grin:

BellaLunie

checking in

here are my pics

9/02/09 Beginning of my LCHF and Vitamin journey

12/24/09 Got relaxer on 12/23

back view

12/30/09
(sorry my bathroom was foggy)

STG: Full APL by next relaxer

great job ladies! Hopefully we can do the challenge for another 3 mos

LovingLengths

Here are my pics.... not much progress but good enough for me:yep:

October-December 09

Attachments

• IMG_9432 resized.JPG
    IMG_9432 resized.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 8
  • December 09  hair end 013 resized.jpg
    December 09 hair end 013 resized.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 8

LoveLiLi

I'd post pics, but there's nothing to show. I've had trims recently, so my hair is actually shorter than it was in October.

Esq.2B

Okay, here are my before and after pics:

October 09

I fell off the wagon towards the end of the challenge but I'm going to try to be more consistent for the 2010 challenge since I do see a little progress in there. I used two different bras in each pic since I can't find the bra that I wore for the original pic for some strange reason. :look: :lachen: I'm hoping for be BSL in 2010 so I'm gonna stay consistent w/ my supps.

Hope to see all of you ladies in the 2010 challenge thread. :grin:

Last edited:

Highly Favored8

Okay, here are my before and after pics:

October 09

December 09

[IMG]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l257/Saks5thtiff/IMG00251.jpg[/IMG]

I fell off the wagon towards the end of the challenge but I'm going to try to be more consistent for the 2010 challenge since I do see a little progress in there. I used two different bras in each pic since I can't find the bra that I wore for the original pic for some strange reason. :look: :lachen: I'm hoping for be BSL in 2010 so I'm gonna stay consistent w/ my supps.

Hope to see all of you ladies in the 2010 challenge thread. :grin:

Looking good. Can you please send me a link to the 2010 challenge:grin:

Esq.2B

Thank you!! I'm late seeing this. I think I saw you in the other thread sometime during the last couple of days. If not, I'll post the link here.

Kimdionneca

I didn't want to blow dry or flat iron my hair again so soon after my last time which was Dec. 16th you can see my progress in my pikistrip.Also in my profile I have a photo album with more pics of my hair. Or here is two pics that are bigger. Also sorry they are so big this is my first time posting pics.

This is a pic from Oct 26th the hair was starting to grow in.

This is a pic from Dec 16th when I did a self trim. I am so proud, of it even though it's a little crooked. But it grew in much
better.

Last edited:

determineddiva

I didn't want to blow dry or flat iron my hair again so soon after my last time which was Dec. 16th you can see my progress in my pikistrip.Also in my profile I have a photo album with more pics of my hair. Or here is two pics that are bigger. Also sorry they are so big this is my first time posting pics.

This is a pic from Oct 26th the hair was starting to grow in.

This is a pic from Dec 16th when I did a self trim. I am so proud, of it even though it's a little crooked. But it grew in much
better.

What progress your hair has made. I cant wait for my hair to grow. I seem to be a slow grower, even though people tell me its grown a lot.
Your hair looks so much healthier, which I'm sure is one of your goals.Way to go :drunk::spinning::spinning:

Kimdionneca

What progress your hair has made. I cant wait for my hair to grow. I seem to be a slow grower, even though people tell me its grown a lot.
Your hair looks so much healthier, which I'm sure is one of your goals.Way to go :drunk::spinning::spinning:

Thank you,

for the encouragement, I still have a long way to go and hopefully I can maintain it. I think mine is like yours I only get about a 1/2 inch a month. But I'm doing my best to hang onto what grows. Do you have any pics or a fotki? I would love to see your hair. If you don't PM me when you do.