EPRT Pin Curl Results (pic heavy)

Sade'

Hi ladies,
I like to occasionally do threads on this hair b/c there are always newbies with questions about weaves. At least when they do a search on EPRT ( Extensions Plus Relaxed Texture ) some of my old threads will show up.
Anyway here are the pics

**PICS REMOVED**

Here is a new thread with more pics. Hopefully these will not become distorted:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=571785

Thanks!
Sadé

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:

MizzP

Just beautiful! I wish I had bought this hair!

Me too. I got suckered into buying the EPSRT due to the sale, and this hair is just the worst. Not only does it not match the texture of my relaxed hair, but it tangles just as much as my last BSS purchase.

Sade'

Me too. I got suckered into buying the EPSRT due to the sale, and this hair is just the worst. Not only does it not match the texture of my relaxed hair, but it tangles just as much as my last BSS purchase.

^^ I feel you... I hated the EPSRT. I could not deal with the silkiness. And since I am not into closures it just wasn't going to work for me. I need texture. It's funny bc at the right temp this hair will get silky and shiny but it's just right. :yep:
Readyone What did u get? EPSRT right?

RegaLady

^^ I feel you... I hated the EPSRT. I could not deal with the silkiness. And since I am not into closures it just wasn't going to work for me. I need texture. It's funny bc at the right temp this hair will get silky and shiny but it's just right. :yep:
@Readyone What did u get? EPSRT right?

Sade'
I had it and returned it. Then I bought the Halley's Curls Salon relaxed, which is okay. But I think I should have saved the money and bought the EPRT:ohwell:

Sade'

@Sade'
I had it and returned it. Then I bought the Halley's Curls Salon relaxed, which is okay. But I think I should have saved the money and bought the EPRT:ohwell:

Readyone I wanted to try Halley's Curls. Does it resemble EPRT? What don't u like about it? How does it look when it's wet?

RegaLady

@Readyone I wanted to try Halley's Curls. Does it resemble EPRT? What don't u like about it? How does it look when it's wet?

Sade'
When I recieved it, it was beautiful!!! It did shed a bit, so it needs to be sealed. I don't know if it resembles EPRT, because I have 4a/b hair and it didn't blend in its natural state. But when I flat-ironed my hair, it blended well. It is heavy. I know we tend to like 10 inch hair, and the hair on the whef (sp) has alot. Its a nice texture, but i am sure it isn't better than EPRT. But its better than beauty supply hair, by far.

PureSilver

@ Sade, most times i use a very cheap brand of wave called Beautiful Collection in a pink packaging. In my country it's called "Chiney Hair"...it works really well for me and its the only cheap human hair that i'll forever continue to buy. The brands popular here like, milky way, platinum and premium do nothing for me so i stick to what works. I don't know if this helped in any way but i have some pics in my fotki too of my rollerset weaves.

Sade'

@Sade'
When I recieved it, it was beautiful!!! It did shed a bit, so it needs to be sealed. I don't know if it resembles EPRT, because I have 4a/b hair and it didn't blend in its natural state. But when I flat-ironed my hair, it blended well. It is heavy. I know we tend to like 10 inch hair, and the hair on the whef (sp) has alot. Its a nice texture, but i am sure it isn't better than EPRT. But its better than beauty supply hair, by far.

@ the bolded...is that a good thing?
So you have never tried EPRT? And are you wearing Halley's Curls now? I still might try it...as long as it doesn't look fake. I would really like to know how it looks wet. Maybe I can get a sample.

@ whef... it's weft.

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
That turned out so nicely!
I really wanna try this hair eventually....

Last edited:

Vintageglam

Readyone What did u get? EPSRT right?

I have EPRT in at the moment and it is truly amazing hair :shocked:

I always read the reviews with skepticism but I am now a believer lol.

I particularly like this hair is the way it responds. My hair is natural, it rained the other day and my hair poofed up and would you believe it this hair poofed up as well. I was truly amazed :yep:

I am now thinking of ordering some more EPSRT as this hair can be a lot to work with and needs styling on the regular to keep the curls. My plan is to wear EPRT at the front to blend with my own hair and EPSRT at the back. Just wanted to find out if any ladies have had success with mixing the two?

Sade'

I have EPRT in at the moment and it is truly amazing hair :shocked:

I always read the reviews with skepticism but I am now a believer lol.

I particularly like this hair is the way it responds. My hair is natural, it rained the other day and my hair poofed up and would you believe it this hair poofed up as well. I was truly amazed :yep:

I am now thinking of ordering some more EPSRT as this hair can be a lot to work with and needs styling on the regular to keep the curls. My plan is to wear EPRT at the front to blend with my own hair and EPSRT at the back. Just wanted to find out if any ladies have had success with mixing the two?

I love EPRT! Still rocking it.

That EPSRT is not what u think. It looks nothing like EPRT. Its very silky like Indian Remi hair IMO. Get a sample of it before u spend ur money like I did. They don't do returns.

Sade'

Sorry ladies. I tried to fix it but it's still not working. I took the pics with my phone & I have since deleted them. :-/ my bad.

virtuenow

Aww, thanks for trying. I look forward to more of you EPRT posts in the future (hopefully near future). I tried to look at some of the past ones and the pictures are all cut off in those too!

Sade'

Aww, thanks for trying. I look forward to more of you EPRT posts in the future (hopefully near future). I tried to look at some of the past ones and the pictures are all cut off in those too!

Seriously? I'm so mad about that. I'll be doing some updates then. I stopped bc I thought it was overkill but since my pics are now obsolete I shall do another EPRT photo shoot!
Thx for letting me know.

diegorgeous

Hey!!
Did you pin curl the hair dry, or was it damp? I have EPRT and i've been thinking of how to curl it without heat. Thing is, I have all my hair out, and EPRT added for fullness. I don't use direct heat, and pin curls will be perfect if the curl actually holds. Also, did you use any product?? Is it possible to see a picture . Thanks

Shelew

OP glad you are having success with this hair. It was too much work for me. The curls never lasted for me two hours tops! Then it fell back to straight. I took it out after only two weeks and I have not went back to weaving it since :)