Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
:blush: :lol: PYT the only twist pics I have are from my first attempt a few weeks ago:

I've been doing them every week after washing. I always wear them in an updo like that ^^^ then after 2-3 days I'll wear a twistout. I'll post a twistout pic tomorrow :yep:

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL

Bantu/Braid-out Fuzzy Fro

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
No idea what to do with my loose hair + steam from the shower = this

birthday weekend in NYC
you are super cute in this pic!! i haven't seen your hair in a bit-pretty!!
now what's the name of that lip color.

Did a twistout as usual for the weekend.

Did bantu-knots for the first time since I was probably 8 yrs old
YESSSS!!
i LOVE bantu knots so much. I don't know why more people don't do them. One of my favorite, favorite styles. I don't even hardly wear the outs, i like the knots better. lol on me at least.

bride91501

Rocky91 - Thanks doll! The camera on my phone started acting up at the end of the year and I couldn't take any pics for a minute. But I'll start posting new pics soon.

Oh, and the lip color is Mac's "Girl About Town" - straight no chaser :)

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
Tried the curlygirl method today. I was pleasantly surprised and it lasted all day. Let's see if I can get the coveted 2nd day hair for once.

Attachments

• 03.28.12.jpg
    03.28.12.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 117

truequeen06

NikkiQ, I love your hair! I wish I could put mine into a puff like that. Maybe one day I'll get the guts to dye my hair a lighter color. You already know how I feel about that yellow :love:

winona

[USER=252932 said:
NikkiQ[/USER];15591235]Thanks winona!! Can't wait til my hair is MUCH longer and the nail polish addiction is all because of the NFs *looks at NappyNelle Dayjoy truequeen06 * :look:

Sent by me from my Android phone.Boom

LMBO those ladies in NF have no mercy:spinning: my already crazy nail polish fetish has become out of control and I love it :lachen:I am now into Konad and sponge painting. Me and a few girls from my nursing school are now planning a nail party for the end of the semester:blush: I am taking in my Konad this friday to show them how to do it so we can practice after class.:look:

KimPossibli

Supergirl
My co worker say the 'swag tun up' and she took a picture with my phone and then asked me a bunch of questions about the products I use on my hair. :)

Attachments

• 335.15.JPG
    335.15.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 140

pookaloo83

kandake said:
Very nice. Is this on stretched twist-out hair? And how long have you been natural? I'm trying to gauge when I'll be able to do a bun with my real hair. :look:

This is on an old braidout from the day before. I've been natural 2 years next month. kandake

Sent from my iPhone 4s

NikkiQ

May I ask if this is a phoney pony or your hair?

It looks so nice!

Wow!!! That just made me blush that someone would think it's a phoney pony :blush:. Best compliment ever! It's mine though. Thank you SO much for making my day.

msbettyboop

I have been inspired by this thread. I'm going to attempt a braid out on blown out hair for the millionth time this weekend. :). I'll be back with good pics or pics of the carnage :p.

ChristmasCarol

First wearable braidout I've ever had! Co-washed with cheapie Suave, rinsed it all out and only applied coconut oil. It grew as the days passed :lol:

ETA - I didn't rebraid at night. I just slept with it loose on a satin pillowcase. I guess that's why it got so big.

Day 1:

Day 3 (this morning):

Last edited:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
My twists that I posted that I was going to do upthread came out such a HAM! Worst thing I've ever tried to do to my hair. I washed it out and did one of my cheat sets then silk wrapped. It came out almost just as good as my regular roller set routine but took much less time. I was extremely frustrated with my hair at this point. Excuse the dirty mirror and my bummy pj's.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Attachments

• image-1521683792.jpg
    image-1521683792.jpg
    347.3 KB · Views: 101
  • image-3376157472.jpg
    image-3376157472.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 100
Last edited: