Favorite Deep conditioner

Keshieshimmer

I'm actually drying a roller set right now and I used Carol's daughter Monoi repairing mask. I just happened upon it one day when I was researching hair and products (as usual) and in typical product junkie fashion, I bought it.

Someone here was able to get CD products at at 75% at belk.

I like the Curls Coconut Coolada and Silk Dreams Mocha Silk.

KDReese23

Natural handmade:
Darcy's botanicals deep conditioning mask Claudies normolazing deep conditioner
Claudies renew protein
Bask vanilla whiskey soak
Silk dreams Shea what
Silk dreams RCA
Salon/drugstore:
Phytokarite brilliance mask
Joico moisture recovery treatment balm
Kerastase masquintense for thick hair
Kerastase nutrithermique masque
The CD monoi conditioner did leave my scalp with this whitish residue. I love to apply my DC from root to tips, so I couldn't have that. Besides I wasn't impressed with the results. But I am happy it is working for you, and I will advise you stick what your hair loves.
I have used many many many DC's, but I now only have the above on rotation. I rarely use the salon brands though.
ronie Weeelll I wouldn't say that my hair just loves it. I mean, I definitely like it but I'm not open to trying something else. That's why I wanted to see what everyone else was using. Thanks so much for providing so many options!

KDReese23

So many of you mentioned Hairveda Sitrinillah deep conditioner. I had never even heard of Hairveda but I think this is going to be the first one that I try. It has great reviews on the site too (although I guess they wouldn't put bad reviews on their site).

PJaye

My absolute favorites are:

Hairveda Methi Sativa Tea Set
Hairveda Sitrinillah DC
Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner
ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner
Shescentit Avocado Conditioner
Shescentit Banana Brulee DC
Shescentit Fortifying Hair Masque
Shescentit Okra Reconstructor
Shescentit Riche Moisture Masque

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@PJaye

Well, well, well....It's about time I hear something about SSI's Moisture Riche.:grin:

I've been looking for a review or even a 'mention'.:look:

Now I can put it on my list.:lol: I kept putting it in & taking it out of my Cart.

Want to try the new Berry Buttercreme Frosting too.:lick:

ETA: Forgot to add - SSI's Fortifying & SSI's Okra Winfrey to my original list.

ronie

ronie Weeelll I wouldn't say that my hair just loves it. I mean, I definitely like it but I'm not open to trying something else. That's why I wanted to see what everyone else was using. Thanks so much for providing so many options!

Good luck on your search. And please come back to let us know how the sitirinillah worked out for you. I did not like it when i used it, but i had major porosity issue at the time. Since my porosity has been under control, i've wanted to revisit it, so i would appreciate one more review. Be sure to clarify before using it.

PJaye

@PJaye

Well, well, well....It's about time I hear something about SSI's Moisture Riche.:grin:

I've been looking for a review or even a 'mention'.:look:

Now I can put it on my list.:lol: I kept putting it in & taking it out of my Cart.

Want to try the new Berry Buttercreme Frosting too.:lick:

ETA: Forgot to add - SSI's Fortifying & SSI's Okra Winfrey to my original list.

IdareT’sHair

Yes, the Riche is absolutely fabulous. It’s very similar to the Avocado Conditioner in consistency and performance, but with more moisture, a snag less slip and a small dash of hydrolyzed silk at the end. I love it; there’s 3 jars in my stash and I just ordered 2 more. I remember offering a review of it in one of the Hits & Misses threads.

I love the Fortifying and Okra, too. Stop playing with their emotions and put them back into your cart.:lol:

PureSilver

I need a moisturizing conditioner for my chronic dry hair that never seems to hold moisture and always looks dry no matter what

KDReese23

Good luck on your search. And please come back to let us know how the sitirinillah worked out for you. I did not like it when i used it, but i had major porosity issue at the time. Since my porosity has been under control, i've wanted to revisit it, so i would appreciate one more review. Be sure to clarify before using it.
I'll definitely let you know. How do you normally clarify? Just with a clarifying shampoo??

KDReese23

By the way, I think I may have changed my mind. I just might love the CD Monoi repairing mask. My hair is really soft and shiny and it has a lot of body, which I love. I'm still going to try the sitirinillah though.

xu93texas

My faves thus far:

Shescentit Riche Moisture Masque
Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque
ORS Replenishing Conditioner
Curl Junkie Curl Rehab
Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture

ronie

I need a moisturizing conditioner for my chronic dry hair that never seems to hold moisture and always looks dry no matter what

PureSilver I had chronic dryness too until I went crazy about fixing my high porosity issue. Now I can go up to 3 days post wash day wearing my hair out without moisturizing, spritzing, nothing. Some people use apple cider vinegar, or an acidifying conditioner like roux. Neither worked for me. The one product that helped me was the normolazing DC from claudie revitalizer. I used it weekly to twice weekly for a month. Now I use it once a month or every other month, and I try to maintain a good protein moisture balance in between. Good luck.