February 2014...What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Okay Ladies!

It's a Short Month - So we got to get our Haul On HARD.:lol:.....:look:

Who's going to be a Sweetheart this month with the Valentines Day Sales???:couple:

OR.......

The Black History Month Sales???:afro:

Hmmph. If I were a "Vendor" I'd get Paid this Month.:lol:

KinkyRN

After falling in love with Claudies that I got from a swap I bought the gel, pomade and growth oil. Used the lhcf discount and made out under $30.

spellinto

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In (stocking up)
Keracare Hydrating Detangling Sulfate-Free Shampoo (waiting for it in the mail)

ronie

carol s daughter cupuacu frizzless lawless hair shampoo, conditioner, mask and blow dry cream
carol s daughter chocolat smoothing blow dry cream

felic1

carol s daughter cupuacu frizzless lawless hair shampoo, conditioner, mask and blow dry cream
carol s daughter chocolat smoothing blow dry cream

Hello ronie I just bought some CD BV smoothie. This is my first purchase from this line. "Ducks." Are the products that you purchased very nice? Are you relaxed? I do not use heat often and am natural. I do not have a lot of products with cones in them. I am a copy cat, tag a long. You get the picture. I have been listening to IDareT'sHair talking about this BV smoothie for the longest and I took the plunge to see what my e-sista was talking about. It is nice and thick. My hair feels good!:yep:

ronie

Hello ronie I just bought some CD BV smoothie. This is my first purchase from this line. "Ducks." Are the products that you purchased very nice? Are you relaxed? I do not use heat often and am natural. I do not have a lot of products with cones in them. I am a copy cat, tag a long. You get the picture. I have been listening to IDareT'sHair talking about this BV smoothie for the longest and I took the plunge to see what my e-sista was talking about. It is nice and thick. My hair feels good!:yep:

felic1 hey, this is my first time purchasing these products. I am natural 4b,c. I plan to flat iron my hair in 2 weeks, and i wanted a more "natural" blow dry cream than what i recently used. Honestly we are all some how of a copycat. You (general) listen to reviews, and if the ingredients sound good for YOUR hair, you take the plunge. I have gotten most of my staples based on raves i read on here. As long a you know YOUR hair, ain't nothing wrong about tagging along:poke::lol:.
I read a lot about that smoothie too, but i know that MY hair hates aloe vera. Therefore i stay away from it. I really hope this smoothing kit works, and i'm glad the smoothie worked out for you.
PS: and once you get your staples, stay away from the PJ's and pushas in here:lachen:. You know who i'm talking about:lol:.

Pompous Blue

From the anitagrant.com 30% off sale (free shipping)

Banana Rhassoul Deep Conditioner Block 940g2.07lbs

Curl Conditioning Clay Hair Wash

Whipped Butter Leave-In-Moisture Sealing Conditioner-Unscented 57g

Whipped Butter Leave-In-Moisture Sealing Conditioner-PinkGrapefruit 100g

cutenss

I bought from:

Marshalls: CHI Nourish Intense Hydrating Bath and Masque

From Ross: Twisted Sista De-Frizz Conditioner (liter size)

From Big Lots: Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics (all black)

I gave my sister about half of my hair products, so I had some empty space in under my cabinet :look:

Flor

Joico moisture recovery conditioner liter
Joico moisture recovery balm
Alter Ego garlic shampoo liter
Lacio Lacio leave-in conditioner
Silicon Mix 60oz
ORS moisturizer
Fenugreek seeds

and I'm glad for Prime, otherwise shiping would be too much.