July 2013..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Toy

Never tried or heard of this conditioner saw it in Ross and thought its cheap and it sounds pretty good let me try it. :)

H Zone Argan active hydraconditioner.

JJamiah

@JJamiah

4 more days to go JJ!:look:....:look:

ETA: You need to go to that Thread "what would you do if?"

Post me a link if it isn't on the first few pages please :grin:

four more days... bah.. hum bug.. LOL

I need to go post up my used up stuff too because.. eh hem... I am using my products up. My Black Friday list even shortened up some. :grin: :yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@APrayer4Hair

What items are you interested in?

Here's what I have tired and consider to be Excellent!

Amino Protein DC'er *light effective Protein DC'er...smell like fruit punch*
Moisturizing DC'er *tried to use/love it, but the Citrus irritated my Scalp*:sad:
Oil *smells like Vanilla Butter Crème packed with Ceramides*
Protein Balanced Leave-In *lightweight smells good using it now*
Growth Lotion *nice weight smells like Vanilla Buttercreme as well*
Follicle Booster *love it - nice Spritz*

k.belle

natural gal
Carols Daughter Tui Shampoo & Conditioner (forgot how yummy this smells)
As I Am Twist Defining Cream (will be first try today)

kupenda

Soultanicals: Afrodite Shine Almighty spray oil and Hair Sorrell spritz

Hairitage Hydrations: Sprout and Sweet Butter pomade (im still mad about this one...)

beautyaddict1913

I haven't really bought anything in all of 2013. I've been wearing weave and trying to use up stuff. The only thing I've bought this year were the Shea moisture kids curly buttercream and kids shampoo. Didn't like either! I need to start buying some stuff because I feel so out of the hair loop!

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
I bought three shower wraps from Dillards. :blush: No, I couldn't just buy one, I had to have every color they had. This purchase is being billed to my hair care budget, because I only use my other shower wrap when I'm doing my hair. Hopping in and out of the shower and/or I don't want my lounge wear/jammies to get wet if I decide to rinse out DC or PT in the kitchen sink.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
EnExitStageLeft, do you wash in the kitchen or laundry room sink first? Then you can rinse out the DC and handle your other business in the shower later.

:sekret: I'm still sitting up here in a processing cap full of Vatika Frosting I applied late Friday afternoon. Saturday, I was all over town, three different counties in a processing and baseball cap. Mind you, the baseball cap did not do a great job of concealing the processing cap. I was only suppose to run to Target real quick to get some toilet paper, before the sale ended. Girl, one of my friends called me when I was in Target to let me know that the shower wrap I'd been eyeballing was marked down significantly. I lost my scruples and and high tailed it to Dillards. :driver: I ended up running all of my other errands and going to lunch. Told my friend we had to eat someplace low profile, I didn't want to ruin my Diva image. :look:

I'm tired now! I can't decide if I should wash it now, or get up real early and knock it out.

Last edited:

EnExitStageLeft

MileHighDiva

Chile, I've done that a time or two(...or three :look:) :lachen:. My hair can withstand it, but if you think it'll be more harm then good, I say rinse. This Vatika Frosting is bomb, I just can't stand the price :nono:; I'll stick to Dabur. Also to answer your question.. I start at the sink, preferably the kitchen sink. I have a high pressured sprayer and it works wonders on my scalp. I do use a hair catcher though. The thought of hair and food mixing in my drain irks me lol.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
EnExitStageLeft, It's not bothering me, even though I've wet wiped my neck many times. I think I bought the wrong size processing caps, too big for the circumference of my head. I just remembered that Chicoro says not to fool with your hair if your tired etc. I guess I'll have the worlds first 36-40 hour pre-poo depending on when I wake up.

Last edited:

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
^^^ Okay, I couldn't get to sleep :whyme:, so I got to thinking :scratchch and decided to do something productive and groom my :blush:. You know after that you have to shower :bath2:, so I decided to I should go ahead and wash my hair. I have a head full of SD Vanilla Silk on under a processing cap and turbie twist. Supergirl states, you don't have use heat with her DC's, so I going to put that to the test. I'm exhausted now! It's 6:36 am and the sun is rising. I'm really going to bed this time. Nighty, nite. :sleeping:

Lita

Heritage-
*Grapefruit Dc- (re up)

Naturelle Grow-
*Coconut cleanser (re up)
*Burdock Root Dc (re up)

Soultincals-
*Wrappers Delight spritz (re up)
*Sorelle kink spray (re up)

Curl Mart-
*Eden Body Works-Coconut curl cream (New Item)
*Elucence-Moisture Balance Con (re up) I use this as my summer rinse/out

Lace Naturals-
*Herbal Growth Oil- (New Item)
*Ayurvedic Spritz (Nee Item)

Cush-
*Mango Babassu poo bar

BSS-
*Diffuser nozzle
*Perm Rods-all sizes
*Flexi Rods-all sizes
*Satin Bonnet 2xs
*Jam custard
*Hair Clips
*Rubber bands
*HS

Siamese Twists-
*Chocolate silk Ayurvedic co wash

From my mom-She had a discount card.
*Eden Body Works-Jojoba Dc Mask (New product)
*Eden Body Works-Coconut co wash (New product)

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited: