Fenugreek??? Yes, Pease!

LadyPaniolo

It certainly made my sweat smell like maple syrup when I took it to make my milk supply increase. DD *hated* the taste in the milk though, and it gave her foamy green poop.

Pandoras Box

um, i take 20 fenugreek capsules a day and have not noticed any changes in my hair as a result of it.........i have however seen a massive increase in my milk supply and I walk around smelling like international house of pancakes.

grow

i LOVE fenugreek!

i boil the seeds to make tea that i drink and also put in my amla brahmi pastes.

then once the seeds are softened, i mix them into my soups and salads.

they say it helps grow hair very strong and i do believe it has contirbuted to every success i've had since i recently started my hhj.

it's become a staple in our home!

thanks for the thread!

Stacy TheLady

um, i take 20 fenugreek capsules a day and have not noticed any changes in my hair as a result of it.........i have however seen a massive increase in my milk supply and I walk around smelling like international house of pancakes :lachen: :lachen:.

Maybe you should try the seeds. Is it possible to get the actual seeds and make the tea or have you lost interest?

Pandoras Box

i really dont care about smelling like maple syrup. there are far worse things a person could smell like and my baby is getting the milk she needs. and will continue to get it for 7 more months.:grin:

Mahalialee4

Bumping.....

I just got a few packets of fenugreek seeds at the grocery store. How do i use it? Boil it and use the "tea" or grind it into a paste and then apply to hair? anyone seeing any growth from using this? how long after first use were results noticeable?

Stacy TheLady: I see you hijab your hair but do you show your hair on Fokti or somewhere. You commented on my hair. Thank you. Said you were going to visit my Fotki. Were you able to get in? Added you to my list, too.