Fhi Runway vs Hana Elite

larry3344

I just read Mitre's testimonial on the Fhi Runway and was interested but when I went ot the misikko site the Hana Elite which is a lot cheaper ($250) seemed to have the same features as the Fhi and longer warranty. So have anyone tried both irons or even just the Hana Elite and what did you think of it?

soulie

The Hana Elite has been mentioned on here before by people who were considering purchasing it, but I don't know if they ever did. If you do a search for it, you'll find the posts from those people; maybe you can PM them since they were already considering it.

SoCalli

I've only tried the FHI Runway, and I love it. :love3: If you want a Runway for a cheaper price, go to www.fhiheat.com and search for salons in your area. Call the salons, ask if they are selling the iron, and for what price. I got mine for less than half the advertised price.

ajacks

Yup, there was another thread on this but no one has tried the Hana Elite if I remember correctly.

nikki2229

In the thread that was posted last night, some ladies reported paying $250 or a little more for the FHI.

outspokenwallflower

Bumping to see if anyone has tried the Hana Elite? They seem to be comparable in most, if not all their features...and I think the Hana is cheaper...

vkb247

I haven't tried the hana elite but I recently discovered that there are other 100% ceramic flat irons like herstyler that have been used by ladies on this board but aren't talked about much.

ryanshope

I am comparing the two today as well; I ordered the Hana 1 inch from Missiko. The FHI is more expensive, has gotten so-so reviews in regards to durability,and Missiko offers a better warranty for the Hana..so I am going with the Hana. I am nervous because this will be my first time straightening since March when I first when natural. I didn't have any heat damage with the Sedu(relaxed or natural) and I always use a heat protectant. I will post pics in my album(its easier to find someone's album versuses searching through posts) so that is where I will put review pics when I take some. Will keep you ladies posted.

Reviews on FHI here:
http://www.flatironreviews.com/flat_irons_r1301_1.html and

ryanshope

***CORRECTION***

I order it from Hair Products Pro or hairproductspro.com. This is my first time ordering from them--so I will see how fast they ship and their crediblity....i am adding this caveat because I know Missiko and Folica.com....I have ordered from them before; hairproductspro is new to me...

http://www.hairproductspro.com/

The prices aren't dirt cheap...I don't trust any site that has a 100% pure flat iron for $50-60..and that was the price that the Herstyler flat iron was going for on Amazon.

I order it from here because it was $9 cheaper than Missiko and they had a 5% coupon with free shipping over $75. So the total price for the flat iron is $209. Hopefully this good "deal" doesn't bite me in the derriere...I am out of country so my mom will be receiving this for me. They do ship international and to APOs..but I prefer to have it come to my home in the States.