For Beyonce Fans: Her Real Hair I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicacanella

I'm not sure if I should've have posted this in the Ent. Thread or another thread, and since I'm not into mainstream music these pics may be very old so forgive me....here you go though.

I just noticed something but maybe this is my hair but when I wear a ponytail, it doesn't stick out like that. It just goes straight down.

MrsHdrLe

I don't know if it's "hers" or not, but I likey! I wouldn't mind if my pony to looked like that ( I finger measured I think I've got about 3-4 inches to go)

jazii

I don't know if it's "hers" or not, but I likey! I wouldn't mind if my pony to looked like that ( I finger measured I think I've got about 3-4 inches to go)

I wouldn't mind either!!! you don't seem far from that. I have a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng way too go :nono:

Dani.Nicole

No...I don't think I'm buying that...Maybe more like this:

It could be her real hair but that pic isn't a very good one to tell.

BlackMasterPiece

Its really hard to tell but I dont think theres any way to know for sure either way unless you're closer, they could have done a conservative weave for her that involves like 4-5 tracks so she could rock a pony.

As for the media take out one with her hair ate up I definitely dont keep up with her but I think thats from a few yrs ago and more recently she's kept her real hair brown and I hear she went natural under all the lacefronts weaves etc her hair seems thicker and healthier of late....but I dont really follow her irl well enough to know........*shrugs*

Afrolinda

I'm pretty sure it's a lace, it's not different from all the other laces she wore before in her life.

theprototype

I've always wondered why it would be so unbelievable that Beyonce would have a nice head of hair underneath her wigs. I'm not sure if that's her hair or not in the picture, but I don't think her real hair is "chewed up".

phychugirl

Looks like one of those "invisible ponytail" extensions I've read about. I wish I had an example picture. :/

Junebug D

Don't know, but it does look better than her usual lacefronts. Whatever it is, she should keep it for a while. :lol:

chicacanella

You can do it. My pony tail is longer but when you get MBL/WL it really won't seem that long and you'd probably want your hair longer.
I wouldn't mind either!!! you don't seem far from that. I have a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng way too go :nono:

It may look like a long time now but time goes by so fast. You just find a good regimine stick with it and we'll see you in three years probably longer than MBL.:yep:

No...I don't think I'm buying that...Maybe more like this:

It could be her real hair but that pic isn't a very good one to tell.

I'm not sure. I know there have been a lot of threads so it's interesting to see her real hair out...if it is.
If it is, damn her. I swear her hair was a bitty choppy and much shorter before ^
I'm not sure...I know alot of people always try to play the "Guess if it's her hair or not" game. It's funny but hey, that's what people do with celebrities I guess.:lachen:

Its really hard to tell but I dont think theres any way to know for sure either way unless you're closer, they could have done a conservative weave for her that involves like 4-5 tracks so she could rock a pony.

As for the media take out one with her hair ate up I definitely dont keep up with her but I think thats from a few yrs ago and more recently she's kept her real hair brown and I hear she went natural under all the lacefronts weaves etc her hair seems thicker and healthier of late....but I dont really follow her irl well enough to know........*shrugs*

I'm not sure either because I'm not a fan. This picture again may be so old but her fans on here would tell me I think.

Whatever she is doing I like it but I just think if it fell a little lower from coming out of the scrunchie it would look more real. but maybe some people's hair falls like that and is still long and their hair.
*shrugs*

Never-the-less intersting and amusing conversation.

Dani.Nicole

Yeah it is older. I saw pics of her in it's natural state before but I can't find them for the life of me!

ETA: FOUND IT!

This was in Dec of 07. Her hair probably looks a lot better now.

Last edited:

buddhas_mom

Its pretty if its hers. If not nothing new. It would be nice to see another black celeb with REAL long hair. It is very possible thats her hair. I'm sure shes not letting it get jacked up under those wigs.

Last edited:

Ganjababy

It could be her hair. Why is that hard to believe? There are women on here who have longer, thicker ponies than that and it is theirs. She had hair as a child and I saw her on tv being made up once and she had a good amount of arm pit length natural, lightened hair before she put on her wig so it could be hers.

BlackMasterPiece

Yeah it is older. I saw pics of her in it's natural state before but I can't find them for the life of me!

ETA: FOUND IT!

This was in Dec of 07. Her hair probably looks a lot better now.
Nice! I knew I wasn't imagining things!:lol:....yea she went natural under weaves and lacefronts and left that bleach for the fake hair lol her hair has made a huge turnaround:yep: love the waves I see her wearing slicked back pony's in her videos that are her natural dark brown...it looks really healthy and cute.

I'd keep my hair natural and protected under the LF's weaves and wigs too....nobody's hair can take *that* much relentless stress. She has a much better stylist now.

Dposh167

idk anymore.
one day it's shorter.....then a couple months later it's 6" longer.
i just don't care to investigate anymore

BlackGeisha

I've always wondered why it would be so unbelievable that Beyonce would have a nice head of hair underneath her wigs. I'm not sure if that's her hair or not in the picture, but I don't think her real hair is "chewed up".

I agree, as a child she had a thick full head of hair.

buddhas_mom

I don't know if this is completely true but here ya go.

"What many don’t know is what is truely underneath all that faux length. So when we sat down with Q, the most adorable celebrity stylist we’ve seen in some time, we had to ask him to spill. What is the real deal with B’s hair? “I do all of Beyoncé’s natural haircare when she’s in town [New York City],” says Q, who also counts Zoe Kravitz, Kimora Simmons, Lauren London and Teyana Taylor as clients. “Her hair is increbile, the thickness and the length of it, people wouldn’t believe she had that much hair on her head. It’s about bra-length and it’s all natural.”

werenumber2

^^^

I'm not debating whether or not that's her real hair in the OP because I know absolutely nothing about wigs/weaves/extensions, or anything else of the faux-hair variety. I will say that just because a person had thick and/or long hair at 10 does not mean they will have thick and/or long hair 20 years later. Hair can change A LOT over the years, and that's even for people who keep their hair completely virgin and wear it as-is.

Beyonce has hair. There are pics floating around of her hair in its natural state. Southernbella posted a good one. She is natural under her wigs and weaves. I would guess that she's probably brastrap or longer by now.

Those pants she is wearing make her shape look horrible. Perhaps it is the angle.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
I believe Bey has hair under her wigs/LF. The pics Southernbella posted and the one from her younger years IMO show she's probably a natural 3c or 4a and at least APL. I'm amazed at how many doubters there are when we have plenty of members here who transitioned or grew out their hair with weaves and extensions.

I think that's an invisible ponytail in the OP though.

longhairlover

the ponytail may be hers if not it still looks nice and polished as always, AND her hairs not eaten up, and she did have thick ol hair when she started and when she was little, I don't think she's bald at all,

if you were moving around all the time from country to country would you really rock your real hair all the time? no I don't think anyone would. and if you were on a hot stage performing I think we would all wear fake hair I would if I were in the industry, I just get a little annoyed that folks aways have something snippy to say about Bey, and yes i'm a die hard bey fan! and she's not natural.

the pic attached imo is her hair I cut my hair like this this time around for when I wear it sleek the cut is really nice.

Attachments

• beyonce sleek layered.jpg
    beyonce sleek layered.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 172

fashion87

I think her hair is long, and I wouldn't doubt it's probably natural too, she has access to alot of exclusive hair stylist, products etc. So why not, they're plenty of people on here with natural/relaxed long hair so we know it can be achieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.