For Beyonce Fans: Her Real Hair I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss AJ

But even though Bey is "natural" i think she only did it so she wouldnt be double processed and super heat and chemical damaged cuz she hasnt worn a natural looking style since the year she played Foxxy Cleopatra.

Lady Esquire

I've always wondered why it would be so unbelievable that Beyonce would have a nice head of hair underneath her wigs. I'm not sure if that's her hair or not in the picture, but I don't think her real hair is "chewed up".

Plus if you look at Ms. Tina, she seems to have a nice head of hair. And old footage and pics of Beyonce as a child, she had a lot of hair. All that weave wearing could have been the ultimate protective style.

glamazon386

Your right BMP, That MediaTakeOut pic, is from early 2008, and I believe She went natural right after, or should I say started to transiton.

It's actually older than that. The first time I saw it was back in 2006 and people were saying it was old back then.

I think she has hair. But as long as she's wearing those wigs we'll never know unless she pulls a Tyra or an Oprah.

The picture OP posted looks like she has some weave in the middle to me.

Last edited:

glamazon386

@sparkle: I heard about her going natural way back in '03 when i was an avid poster at nappturality and i wanna say a member over there posted an article of Mama Knowles talking about her transition but don't quote me cuz i really don't remember that well.

I remember that. It was back when Austin Powers and Work It Out came out. Her mom said she grew her relaxer out over the course of two years. It was during the end of Writings on the Wall and through Survivor. She was wearing micros and cornrows as she transitioned. Her mom also said in the article that Beyonce felt her natural hair wasn't as manageable as she thought it would be. I think she went back to relaxing later on though. I don't think she's been natural all that time because that was almost 10 years ago. IIRC Writings on the Wall came out in like 1999 and Survivor came out in 2001.

sheba1

You try to get a lace front or even a full lace wig into a neat high ponytail like that then show us your pics:blush:! If any lace wig wearers have gotten that wig into a believable high ponytail let me know! I am a big fan of Beyonce and we happen to share the same last name, but I am sick of people asking me if I am related to her:spinning:...when you got a momma that's a hairdresser and tons of money to have any look you could imagine and all the growth products on the human market, then you could potentially have hair down to your ankles. Look at her ancestory and tell me she can't grow long hair, OP, I think you'd be drinking shampoo if that is how she said she grew her hair, just let it go.

I don't see why I should have to buy a lace front to prove that you can have a great high pony with one? What would my skills have to do with the skills of her Mom and a $50,000 lace front? :giggle:That seems a bit over the top to me.

It's not that serious. I just don't think it's hers. *kanyeshrug*

Miss AJ

I don't see what the big deal is though. Yall don't know anyone IRL who never wears their real hair out? I would like to Bey's real hair sans weave and blonde dye but I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it. Who needs real hair when you AND your husband can afford a whole stable to keep you weaved up til death?

BlackMasterPiece

LMAO @ this thread.

People want Beyonce to jacked up ear-lenght hair because if she has long natural 3b hair, we would have to hate her even more because the chick is already damn near perfect.
Southernbella. posted a pic that clearly shows Bey's natural hair and y'all still want to debate it..lol
Question, exactly what does having type 3b hair have to do with being a "perfect" or ideal woman?

Also, just because some ladies doubted that it was all hers doesn't automatically make them haters. She's a performer and entertainer who routinely wears extensions/wigs/weaves/lacefronts so it stands to reason that people would be skeptical that that super long pony was all her, doesn't mean they despise her, it just means that when someone wears fake hair so frequently its hard to trust what you're seeing anymore. As someone who thinks she has nice long hair under all the pieces, that original picture looks like a well done partial weave. Its an observation, nothing more, nothing less.

Your Cheeziness

@sparkle: I heard about her going natural way back in '03 when i was an avid poster at nappturality and i wanna say a member over there posted an article of Mama Knowles talking about her transition but don't quote me cuz i really don't remember that well.

Yeah this was around The Writings on the Wall Destiny's Child album when she was wearing cornrows all the time. Mama Tina said her hair wasn't healthy when she was relaxed AND coloring it so she transitioned under the braids and at the time of that interview Beyonce was natural.

mzlatisha

Everything is Energy
how the hell can one put a wig in a ponytail this thin??
Jada hair is fake...

beyonce's hair is fake.

is amber rose hair fake?????or is that a lace front?

some of yall need a prayer session and surge...
but who is commenting your wig in the ponytail....

HALLeLUJAH!!!

BlackMasterPiece

^ You must not be up on how advanced and undetectable partial weaves/clip-on extensons have gotten of late:look:

I have friends that have been doing pony's like beys for years with nothing more then a few tracks and some bonding glue, their pony's were the same exact realistic thickness (thats the point) and the same length....they glued them in very sparingly (so it wasn't an obviously fake thickness) and they did half up half down styles, pony's you name it...all undetectable people thought it was their hair too because they kept it up indefinitely:yep:

As a matter of fact if I wanted to, I could easily make someone with SL hair have a MBL thin pony like that with some strategically placed clip-ons and a well done flat iron of their own hair to blend.......:ohsnap:okay I just got an idea for my relaxed cousin....lemme hit her up:phone:

I think Bey has thick beautiful hair of her own, but the pic in question in the OP looks like a partial weave.

Last edited:

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
Ya'll sayin after all these years of protective stylin' She is still a skiddle biddle

GTFOOHWTBS

Team bey has hair :woot:

In b4 da :padlock:

sheba1

Ya'll sayin after all these years of protective stylin' She is still a skiddle biddle

GTFOOHWTBS

Naw, girl... just saying that that particular pic ain't all hers. She prolly got hair. Just not the hair in the pic... lol

Dang this thread has more views than all of the threads created to help donate money for the Haiti victims.I didn't know this girl's hair was this serious.

mzlatisha

Everything is Energy
um what is the point of wearing a bra strap weave when you are already bra strap?

stop hatin and double up on the Biotin...or TRIPLE!

my baby hairs got baby hairs!
:lol:

Last edited:

kasey

Big thanks to whomever posted the link to that "Video Phone" video shoot. When it comes to Bey's hair or music I haven't paid a whole lot of attention. I spent last night watching all of her videos. She is really talented and also a looker. Her hubby Jay on the other hand could use some help. I found this photo of her from an award show in Feb. 09. If her hair/pony is fake, I'd luv to learn how to do this for those times when you want glam, but all the variables to great hair aren't in sync. LOL

Dani.Nicole

GTFOOHWTBS

No one is saying that the chick is bald headed (at least not me)! Just from that pic, it's hard to tell anything. So what her hair is in a ponytail? That means nothing. A better pic is needed to actually give a definite answer.

mzlatisha

Everything is Energy
whatever I am through if beyonce came in here and showed scalp yall still would be saying she had plugs.
:lachen:

BlackMasterPiece

um what is the point of wearing a bra strap weave when you are already bra strap?

stop hatin and double up on Biotin...or TRIPLE!

my baby hairs got baby hairs!
:lol:
eeeeYea I hope you're kidding because otherwise this is really childish:lachen: there are quite a few ladies that wear weaves when their hair is as long if not longer then the weave, its called long term protective styling:look:

Since you asked, lemme introduce you to my girl Pamera. This is her full head weave, this is her real hair. So as you can see, quite a few ladies use weaves to protect their hair even when their hair is the same length as the weaves.

It seems some are getting hot bothered and upset because they think that just because some think she had some pieces that day that that automatically means we think she's bald....not true. We're talking about one instance, one style, one day......relax. Bey doesn't even know who yall are:lachen: Most ladies agreed that she has nice natural hair now. The funny thing about this is....I like her! lol

Last edited:

LushLox

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ction-hold-hands-oranges-walking-airport.html

UMm my hair looks like this...do I need to do a video showing my SCALP?

She has thick hair but it is pressed out in this picture and her hair is bleached..
my hair looks like this is a pony tail.
and I do not have a weave.
I know what a weave/wig looks like especially on Beyonce; I have saw it enough.

Just reading some of the dumb comments from those reviewers at the Daily Mail.

Gosh her rear end is HUGE; it totally detracts from her face!!
- Kara Davis (ex-pat), San Deigo, Ca

:rolleyes:

This is probably coming from a chic who hasn't even got any form of batty. :rofl:

mzlatisha

Everything is Energy
^no I am not kidding..
sorry..

I am not saying she is bald either but in ANY picture this chick is in on this board everyone thinks she is wearing a weave or a wig.

So we cannot grow hair now?

further more my hair looks exactly like this in a ponytail..she does not have a perm and its pressed out and her hair is layered. This is how layers look in pony tails.
And for those so called undetectable weaves? how do you know they are weaves?

Dani.Nicole

^no I am not kidding..
sorry..

I am not saying she bald either but in ANY picture this chick is in on this board everyone thinks she is wearing a weave or a wig.

further more my hair looks exactly like this in a ponytail..she does not have a perm and its pressed out and her hair is layered. This is how layers look in pony tails.

If it's common knowledge that this woman lives and breathes lace fronts and extensions, how can you expect a person to suddenly know she's wearing her real hair? You never see her wearing her own hair out like the average person. You know how hard it was to even find pictures of her natural hair?? It's non-existent on the web. No one is saying that it's impossible for it be her own hair. This is the LONG HAIR CARE FORUM in case you forgot. But again you cannot make an assessment with that picture. You can speculate but that's about it. You don't even know if it's her own hair or not for sure so you're sailing in the same boat as us.

BlackMasterPiece

^no I am not kidding..
sorry..

I am not saying she is bald either but in ANY picture this chick is in on this board everyone thinks she is wearing a weave or a wig.
So you're bringing some kinda resentment for how the topic of Bey has been handled here in the past by other posters?.....I have nothing to do with that since I'm newer to the board and I dont post of the ET forum very often or focus my energy on what Bey does like that.

Stop assuming that because some people think she had pieces in that they think she cant have long hair. To me and many others, she's protective styling. Weaves and fake hair isn't just for short haired ladies. just because some might think she has a weave doesn't mean they think theres no way she could have long hair....they're just saying her hair that day didn't look real. Her hair looked real in the View interview....but not that day....especially considering that she's been growing out the blonde forever the bright blonde bang seems like a big departure.

further more my hair looks exactly like this in a ponytail
:look:Thats the third time you've mentioned that your hair looks the same in a pony.....congratulations.

..she does not have a perm and its pressed out and her hair is layered. This is how layers look in pony tails.
Wow you know every single solitary thing about her hair care regimen day in day out dontcha? lol are you her stylist?:lachen: all some of us are saying is, its doubtful and we don't know for sure....thats all....its not that deep

I knew they were weaves a) because my friends told me they were and b) because I'm good at spotting them after growing up seeing so many c) because I know how to do them myself.

When I said "undetectable" I meant to the untrained eye

Last edited:

Jewell

UGH, here we go AGAIN. People just be hatin' just to hate. If she wants to wear LF's til the day she dies, then so what! She does have nice natural long hair that I believe is straightened. I think that was her natural hair she wore (about BSL length or a little above) at the Obama's Inauguration Ball, where she sang Etta James' "At Last." Look it up and if that's a weave, its a damn good one. People act like she is bald or something.

Hell, Tyra has done the LF's to death, and has nice, healthy shoulder-length hair underneath, which I'm sure she could grow longer if she chose/didn't have possible scissor-happy stylists. Geesh, if celebs have to wear wigs/weaves to always keep "the look" without doing their own hair or damaging it, then so what! That's what 90% of black women do...wear wigs, extensions, and weaves AT SOME POINT in their lives. This is annoying to see the same old threads over and over again.

Just look at Oprah. She's done many styles and possible wigs/weaves over the years, and look at her hair now. Would put many heads TO SHAME.

mzlatisha

Everything is Energy
UGH, here we go AGAIN. People just be hatin' just to hate. If she wants to wear LF's til the day she dies, then so what! She does have nice natural long hair that I believe is straightened. I think that was her natural hair she wore (about BSL length or a little above) at the Obama's Inauguration Ball, where she sang Etta James' "At Last." Look it up and if that's a weave, its a damn good one. People act like she is bald or something.

Hell, Tyra has done the LF's to death, and has nice, healthy shoulder-length hair underneath, which I'm sure she could grow longer if she chose/didn't have possible scissor-happy stylists. Geesh, if celebs have to wear wigs/weaves to always keep "the look" without doing their own hair or damaging it, then so what! That's what 90% of black women do...wear wigs, extensions, and weaves AT SOME POINT in their lives. This is annoying to see the same old threads over and over again.

Just look at Oprah. She's done many styles and possible wigs/weaves over the years, and look at her hair now. Would put many heads TO SHAME.

that is what i am sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.