For Beyonce Fans: Her Real Hair I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonBon

I wish I knew what she did to get it looking better and in good condition. Compared to her old hair pics her hair has come so far in thickness and length:yep:.

Jewell

I'm not sure if I should've have posted this in the Ent. Thread or another thread, and since I'm not into mainstream music these pics may be very old so forgive me....here you go though.

I just noticed something but maybe this is my hair but when I wear a ponytail, it doesn't stick out like that. It just goes straight down.

Well, as for the pony sticking up or not, versus a "real one" laying down, then that's just related to the person's styling and what products they use. My ponies have looked both ways, it depended on how many products I had weighing it down. If it's shelacked to death with oils and gel, then of course it wouldn't have the body (and stand up a bit) like the one in the pic does.

And, I think that is her real hair, as on a tour I saw her on, she had the front out wavy/natural texture in the front while rehearsing, and later had it straightened in a ponytail (same length as this pic), and still later had extensions added to the back to make it longer. I'd bet 20 grand it's her real hair in this pic. It looks the same here as the Obama ball style, except there it was all down.

mzlatisha

Everything is Energy
:look:Thats the third time you've mentioned that your hair looks the same in a pony.....congratulations.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS alot..
:rolleyes:
sarcasm kills me.

Last edited:

mzlatisha

Everything is Energy
Well, as for the pony sticking up or not, versus a "real one" laying down, then that's just related to the person's styling and what products they use. My ponies have looked both ways, it depended on how many products I had weighing it down. If it's shelacked to death with oils and gel, then of course it wouldn't have the body (and stand up a bit) like the one in the pic does.

And, I think that is her real hair, as on a tour I saw her on, she had the front out wavy/natural texture in the front while rehearsing, and later had it straightened in a ponytail (same length as this pic), and still later had extensions added to the back to make it longer. I'd bet 20 grand it's her real hair in this pic. It looks the same here as the Obama ball style, except there it was all down.

thank you.
;)

Jewell

If it's common knowledge that this woman lives and breathes lace fronts and extensions, how can you expect a person to suddenly know she's wearing her real hair? You never see her wearing her own hair out like the average person. You know how hard it was to even find pictures of her natural hair?? It's non-existent on the web. No one is saying that it's impossible for it be her own hair. This is the LONG HAIR CARE FORUM in case you forgot. But again you cannot make an assessment with that picture. You can speculate but that's about it. You don't even know if it's her own hair or not for sure so you're sailing in the same boat as us.

Just had to pop back in this thread and say, she has worn her hair out on national television. Just check out that "Sasha Fierce...I am Yours" special they aired on BET. It included shots with her hair unstraightened in it's natural state, no makeup, nail polish chipped, hair straightened in ponytail (a la original pic by OP), etc. Now, if someone wants to argue about that wavy hair sticking out the hoodie/snood/cap on the show, then they are just being a plain old hater or are blind. That's natural hair, I'd bet on it as I said before. More chicks shoulda seen that show, if so this posted thread would be pointless.

Dani.Nicole

UGH, here we go AGAIN. People just be hatin' just to hate. If she wants to wear LF's til the day she dies, then so what! She does have nice natural long hair that I believe is straightened. I think that was her natural hair she wore (about BSL length or a little above) at the Obama's Inauguration Ball, where she sang Etta James' "At Last." Look it up and if that's a weave, its a damn good one. People act like she is bald or something.

Hell, Tyra has done the LF's to death, and has nice, healthy shoulder-length hair underneath, which I'm sure she could grow longer if she chose/didn't have possible scissor-happy stylists. Geesh, if celebs have to wear wigs/weaves to always keep "the look" without doing their own hair or damaging it, then so what! That's what 90% of black women do...wear wigs, extensions, and weaves AT SOME POINT in their lives. This is annoying to see the same old threads over and over again.

Just look at Oprah. She's done many styles and possible wigs/weaves over the years, and look at her hair now. Would put many heads TO SHAME.

Obviously you didn't read or you don't comprehend well :rolleyes: People have said countless times that we do not think that she doesn't have hair of her own. Actually I'm not even going to respond to this because you're arguing a point that doesn't even exist in reference to this thread.

that is what i am sayin.

That is not what you said! You keep talking about your ponytail and how real it looks! We get the point lol If anything you just contradicted yourself because the point we were making is that you can't tell who's hair she's wearing in that picture. If you agree with Jewell, you're insinuating that you know there's possibility that it's not her own hair...which leaves your pony tail argument null and void.

mzlatisha

Everything is Energy
Thanks for the newsflash..

I am gonna get back to massaging my edges with some surge. ;)

And I have never worn a weave to protect my hair.

congrats to me. i know. ;)

doll-baby

In all of her pictures as a little girl she has long hair I don't think that it is that far fetched for her hair to be long. She has access to the better quality products she wears wigs so her hair isn't constantly styled so I'm on the band wagon of believing the girl has hair :look:

BlackMasterPiece

Yea I can tell you've never had a weave....lol neither have I but I grew up around girls that had them. I can't believe you asked how someone puts a wig into a pony and then had no idea that ppl with BSL hair wore weaves...bless your heart:lachen:

Enjoy rubbing all them growth aids I've never used any growth aids...congratulations to me!!:rofl:

Last edited:

Dani.Nicole

How bout...idc about Beyonce. I really don't. Her lace fronts and extensions or her pure existence does not pay my bills so she's quite irrelevant.

mzlatisha

Everything is Energy
Obviously you didn't read or you don't comprehend well :rolleyes: People have said countless times that we do not think that she doesn't have hair of her own. Actually I'm not even going to respond to this because you're arguing a point that doesn't even exist in reference to this thread.

That is not what you said! You keep talking about your ponytail and how real it looks! We get the point lol If anything you just contradicted yourself because the point we were making is that you can't tell who's hair she's wearing in that picture. If you agree with Jewell, you're insinuating that you know there's possibility that it's not her own hair...which leaves your pony tail argument null and void.

I am not talking about that...What I said was that someone else said that her hair was sticking up and I said that when u have layers then it sticks out.
and yeah I am so happy that my pony looks real...I love it! I agree with everyone..:lol:
this is getting dumb as hell..

Miss AJ

it's BEEN dumb as hell. why is everybody so worried about Bey and wtf she does with HER damn hair? all the crap that is wrong in the world right now and hens are clucking over a possible weave...smh.

Jewell

Actually, I comprehend and read much better than most. But, I didn't waste my time reading each page of what each person said about the matter. I could care less, but those who are spending all their time debating are just showing how sad black women can be when it comes to hating on each other. Pure BS is all it is. Comprehend that.

Now, back to my own business. I like Bey, and I hate it when black women struggling with their own insecurities hate and belittle other sistahs who are doing their thing or who happen to be beautiful. "Jealousy is a disease-get well soon" -Taylor, Tough Love 2

Last edited:

Dani.Nicole

I am not talking about that...What I said was that someone else said that her hair was sticking up and I said that when u have layers then it sticks out.
and yeah I am so happy that my pony looks real...I love it! I agree with everyone..:lol:
this is getting dumb as hell..

Girl this is LCHF. You know we get into it over stupid ish and get things locked in a matter of hours :giggle:

mzlatisha

Everything is Energy
Yea I can tell you've never had a weave....lol neither have I but I grew up around girls that had them. I can't believe you asked how someone puts a wig into a pony...bless your heart:lachen:

Enjoy rubbing all them growth aids I've never used any growth aids...congratulations to me!!:rofl:

break it down! how...?? :look:

It was a joke..
kinda like your entertaining me? :lol:

Dani.Nicole

Actually, I comprehend and read much better than most. But, I didn't waste my time reading each page of what each person said about the matter. I could care less, but those who are spending all their time debating are just showing how sad black women can be when it comes to hating on each other. Pure BS is all it is. Comprehend that.

:lachen: @ hating. If you say so :rolleyes:

BlackMasterPiece

How do you put a wig into a ponytail? :look: Either it still looks busted and thin as heck . . .
You dont lmao...thats whats so funny about the statement.

If you want to do high pony's with added hair with realistic thickness and make it undetectable you do it with:

- A partial weave (4-5 tracks only)

- A few strategically placed clip-on tracks (which is a similar concept as the partial weave but its more short-term)

- Or a really good lacefront with the baby hairs like Dani posted:yep:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.