For Beyonce Fans: Her Real Hair I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mzlatisha

Everything is Energy
^where they at where they at where they at....

:lol:

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I don't know if this is completely true but here ya go.

"What many don’t know is what is truely underneath all that faux length. So when we sat down with Q, the most adorable celebrity stylist we’ve seen in some time, we had to ask him to spill. What is the real deal with B’s hair? “I do all of Beyoncé’s natural haircare when she’s in town [New York City],” says Q, who also counts Zoe Kravitz, Kimora Simmons, Lauren London and Teyana Taylor as clients. “Her hair is increbile, the thickness and the length of it, people wouldn’t believe she had that much hair on her head. It’s about bra-length and it’s all natural.”

So does he just tousle up her yaki bulk weave/ wig?.. :look:

missnappylady

I'm not a weave expert. All I know is her hair almost always looks great.

A bunch of LHCF ladies have beautiful, thick heads of hair. So, I don't see why it's so hard to believe Beyonce or anyone else can have it too.

Maybe she should ask Chris Rock to run his hands through her hair on T.V to prove she's not bald or hiding some ugly, chewed up hair. :ohwell:

djkforeal

I don't see why I should have to buy a lace front to prove that you can have a great high pony with one? What would my skills have to do with the skills of her Mom and a $50,000 lace front? :giggle:That seems a bit over the top to me.

It's not that serious. I just don't think it's hers. *kanyeshrug*

You are right it really isn't that serious, but I think it's her hair. Do you know the difference between a lace front and a full lace? Anyway, I would like to see a $50,000 lace front wig:rolleyes:. By the way you don't have to prove anything to me, but If you had any hair skills your eyes should not be telling you that's a lace front.:wallbash:

sheba1

You are right it really isn't that serious, but I think it's her hair. Do you know the difference between a lace front and a full lace? Anyway, I would like to see a $50,000 lace front wig:rolleyes:. By the way you don't have to prove anything to me, but If you had any hair skills your eyes should not be telling you that's a lace front.:wallbash:

I think it's hilarious that you have an opinion and it's just an opinion but I have an opinion and it means I should be insulted? Suddenly, you just became too inconsequential to continue to respond to.

You ladies have at it.

Oh, and by the way.... this is a lace front chopped up into a partial. Could you really have told if she hadn't told you? Yeah, I know the answer. Again, you are not expected to respond. Nite all! :wave:

pookaloo83

I think it's hilarious that you have an opinion and it's just an opinion but I have an opinion and it means I should be insulted? Suddenly, you just became too inconsequential to continue to respond to.

You ladies have at it.

Oh, and by the way.... this is a lace front chopped up into a partial. Could you really have told if she hadn't told you? Yeah, I know the answer. Again, you are not expected to respond. Nite all! :wave:

Wow! She did a good job!

ms.aiken01

Making another mental note....never discuss beyonce on lhcf. Is there a "what not to discuss on lhcf" list that I can refer to from time to time? This ish is starting to get hard to remember.

supermodelsonya

I think its an invisible ponytail and not a lacefront. They are quite popular in Chicago.

.....I can't believe I'm contributing to this conversation but I'm bored and had a bad day at work....:sad:

pringe

dam it that Invisible ponytail is the ish!!! What the hell?!!!

btw lol Dont we all know by now NO BEYONCE! This is what a chick will do to ya!

And all this talk and we're all still middle class and she's fricking RICH! Ur punishment for this Beyonce talk should be for someone to get some red velvet cake!

Where is my RED VELVET CAKE (in Diddy voice)!!!

tecourt

I don't know if this is her real hair or a wig, but LHCF did not invent long hair. There are plenty of black women who have never heard of LHCF who manage to grow long healthy hair. Jane Doe can buy a $6.50 membership to LHCF and grow long hair, but a celebrity who has millions of dollars and expert haircare can't?

Barbara

Princess
I don't know if this is her real hair or a wig, but LHCF did not invent long hair. There are plenty of black women who have never heard of LHCF who manage to grow long healthy hair. Jane Doe can buy a $6.50 membership to LHCF and grow long hair, but a celebrity who has millions of dollars and expert haircare can't?

I already had my hair regimen down years before I stumbled across this forum, so I agree with you. My hair was already bra clasp years earlier.
:yep:

longhairlover

yup i'm gonna head over to yt also, I like that look, i'm working out alot so I need a good ponytail style.

the add on hair thing is sooooo tricky sometimes I can't tell what's real or fake.

this ponytail is not bulky at all either.

That looks good! Ima have to go on YT and figure out how they do it.

longhairlover

totally agree with you, I had hair before and will after any hair board.
some of the AA celebs though don't always take care of their hair under the weaves/wigs and it is silly since they have access to the best of stylists.

BlackMasterPiece

yup i'm gonna head over to yt also, I like that look, i'm working out alot so I need a good ponytail style.

the add on hair thing is sooooo tricky sometimes I can't tell what's real or fake.

this ponytail is not bulky at all either.
I went over to youtube and I got nothing :sad: I even googled it....nuthin:ohwell:

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
ok Invisible ponytail is more believable than a dang lacefront. That loose lacefront on a dummy head was hilarious.

If bey aint a member she must be frontin says: I'm not saying Beyonce is bald I'm just saying no pic of her since adolescence is her real hair.

:giggle: the world may never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.