For those who roller-set and moisturize daily:

BronxMyth

Do you lose that "swang", or bounce from moisturizing daily? I was wondering is it loses that bouncy curl. What products do you moisturize with and are you natural or relaxed? Thanks in advance.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I'm relaxed and moisturize at night (baggy). My hair still has bounce because the moisturizer had time to soak in and do it's job. So by the time I wake up and take the baggy off of my ponytail, my hair is just super soft, moisturized and bouncy :)

jerseyjill

I was wondering the same thing. I use Vatika coconut oil. Once (in the winter) it made my curls sort of stiff. So I skipped a night of moisturizing and pincurled as usual. I was back to normal the next day. But dont know how this would work on us girls who were our roller sets down & straight.

ceebee3

If i moisturize daily and wrap it weighs my fine hair down. I noticed that I lose the body when I wrap so I do 4 pin curls at night now and my hair still has the body from the roller set.

I don't moisturize daily when I wear my hair down anymore. It was just too much for me. Try every other day with very little product.