FOR THOSE WITH ANOREXIC BUNS...

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Check out this site. This lady has long fine hair and when she puts it in a bun, it looks anorexic...but she has neat hair accessories that still make her bun look nice:

Here's the site:
http://www.haarkram.e-something.de/start.html

Then click on the Bun Variations link on the left side of the screen...

Isis

Yes, her buns do look small. It looks fuller with the braids wrapped around it. That's why I liked wearing a silk or satin scrunchie around my bun because it always looked fuller.

I prefer her wearing her French Twist. It's one of my favorite protective styles because it makes everyone look like they have fuller hair, longer hair.

And I love the hair sticks too! Thanks for the link Poohbear!

Poohbear

yeah...i use two satin scrunchies for my buns...I sometimes feel like the scrunchies are my hair
!

Tracy

Hey - don't be stealin' my lingo little girl!

She has a beautiful SHINE on her hair. Lord! That's just how my buns look when I do cinnamon buns tho...JUST like that.

Those fork like things are amazing looking. I'm definitely going to try to find some of those!

Allandra

Nice site. Thanks for posting.

I remember (back in the day) Tracy referring to her bun as an anorexic bun.

Poohbear

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
I remember (back in the day) Tracy referring to her bun as an anorexic bun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too...I thought it was the perfect way to describe a skinny bun so I thought I would use it...sorry Tracy

Cinnabuns

Thank you for the link Poohbear. I foud it to be very interesting especially since I too have a "puny" bun also (I have shoulder length hair)

bellydancer

lol ok i have issues. when i saw anorexic buns i was thinking "shouldn't this post be in the 'health discussion' board?" oops wrong buns!!!

Poohbear

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
No need to apologize. I'm just bustin' your chops.

[/ QUOTE ]

no problemo!