Going Through? This Thread is for You!

Nice & Wavy

Thank you for this thread. I too am going through and just tired.

Psalm 37:7 "Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; fret not yourself over the one who prospers in his way, over the man who carries out evil devices!"

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."

God is right here with you. Its time to be still and wait on the Lord. The hardest part is to wait on Him...but, He gives you the strength to overcome being 'tired.'

:bighug:

Pussinboots

Nice & Wavy

Thanks for this @Nice & Wavy . I just sent this to my FH to build him up.
:bighug: for your FH.

Isaiah 40: 30-31
"He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."

Nice & Wavy

God is not the cause of your problems, but He is the solution. There might be famine in your Bethlehem-Judah, but there is coming a time when the bread is going to rain down from heaven again, because that is the place where God has appointed you to be.

God is faithful and He will bless you in spite of your circumstances.

YellowMellow

Would this be the right thread if i needed advice about a struggle? Maybe someone can lead me to scripture to help me find my answer?

Nice & Wavy

Salvation is a process:yep:. Our spirit is born again the moment we accept Jesus Christ, and we would go to heaven if we died in that very same moment. But the salvation of our soul (our mind, will and emotions) takes time. It is a transformation that takes place little by little, as your mind is renewed by the Word of God.

Don't be discouraged or feel condemned when God points out the enemies that are still squatting on your land and living in your house. Every single one of us battles our own personal Philistines and private Goliaths. Bring the weakness of your flesh or enemies of your soul to the Lord in prayer, and allow Him to help you drive them out.

"When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girga****es, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou; And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, [and] utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them." Deuteronomy 7: 1-2

Pussinboots

Psalm 37:7 "Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; fret not yourself over the one who prospers in his way, over the man who carries out evil devices!"

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."

God is right here with you. Its time to be still and wait on the Lord. The hardest part is to wait on Him...but, He gives you the strength to overcome being 'tired.'

Pussinboots

Thank you Nice & Wavy!! Jeremiah 29:11 is my favorite text and I need to meditate on it and actually believe it in my soul. Thank you so much for your kind words

Nice & Wavy

You can't always rely on your own ability to deliver yourself from your circumstances, but you can always rely on the faithfulness of God to give you a breakthrough.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
He, who began a good work in you, will be faithful to complete it even unto the day of Christ Jesus.
Philippians 1:6

sweetvi

Pussinboots

It's the waiting that is tough! The enemy tries to sneak in and put thoughts in your head such as will God really come through? What if it is too late? Or why are you waiting, it might take forever so just do the shortcut. Everyone is doing it...

BUT we can combat these thoughts with these scriptures and tell the enemy buzz off!!! Thanks Girl!

Rae81

It's the waiting that is tough! The enemy tries to sneak in and put thoughts in your head such as will God really come through? What if it is too late? Or why are you waiting, it might take forever so just do the shortcut. Everyone is doing it...

BUT we can combat these thoughts with these scriptures and tell the enemy buzz off!!! Thanks Girl!

I am dealing with this right now. It's the waiting that I'm having a hard time with.waiting for God to work this situation out, waiting for an answer from him, is very hard for me at this moment. My faith is shaky, but I know that I can't fix it myself because that not working.

PinkPebbles

Nice & Wavy this is a wonderful thread and I am truly blessed by it. May God continue to use you and bless you in this forum.

Are you facing a battle that you have to fight? Do you have a big trial in front of you that you aren't sure how you're gonna overcome? Then take a look at God's word for help. Look at the life of the people of Israel. In almost every case all Israel did was go through the motions of the battle while God himself did all the actual fighting. When you get up, get going, and go through the motions of something that you've got to do, then God will do what He does: win the battle!

Nice & Wavy

I am dealing with this right now. It's the waiting that I'm having a hard time with.waiting for God to work this situation out, waiting for an answer from him, is very hard for me at this moment. My faith is shaky, but I know that I can't fix it myself because that not working.
The Apostle Paul while in prison, waited patiently because he KNEW that the Lord would deliver him....in His time. We read time after time, God delivered him....in His time. Each time he was delivered....there was a testimony! God loves to show Himself strong...and He wants to show Himself strong in your lives too!

Waiting is not easy...but "Greater is He who lives in you than He who is in the world." Though we can't see our tomorrow...God knows the day of deliverance! Praise the name of the Lord!

Nice & Wavy

@Nice & Wavy this is a wonderful thread and I am truly blessed by it. May God continue to use you and bless you in this forum.

Are you facing a battle that you have to fight? Do you have a big trial in front of you that you aren't sure how you're gonna overcome? Then take a look at God's word for help. Look at the life of the people of Israel. In almost every case all Israel did was go through the motions of the battle while God himself did all the actual fighting. When you get up, get going, and go through the motions of something that you've got to do, then God will do what He does: win the battle!
:kiss: thank you, sis. I am blessed that you are blessed by reading it. I appreciate your kind words to me! God bless you! :bighug:

Nice & Wavy

Don't resist the storms in your life. Just trust God to take you through them. It could be that God is causing your heart to be tender and sensitive to His touch. He wants to live His life through you, but He must first break up the fallow ground and make it soft so it can receive the seed of His Word and bear pleasant fruit.

Laela

Nice & Wavy, you and few other exhorters here came to mind when I read this today. Thought I'd share it here...

September 30

II Peter 1:13
Yes. I think it is right, as long as I am in this tent, to stir you up by reminding you. (New King James Version)

Peter sensed a strong urge to keep reminding believers that God's divine nature exists in each of us. Peter also knew that it is encouragement that allows the saints to endure hardships and trials. When you're going through an issue, the pain of your circumstance can cause you to forget all that you have in your favor. Your trials should never be more intimate than your Savior. We have a tendency to let things get too close. Peter remembered how he denied the Lord three times. Peter also remembered the many times he responded in haste without even thinking about what would glorify God. I can sense in Peter's words a desire to prevent us from falling into the same traps. Once a servant of God gets up in age and enters another season of life, it is good to be an encouraging adviser. I pray that God gives me the grace to be able to know when enough is enough. Sometimes we hold on to things much too long; even the things of God. Every New Testament writer took the time to exhort those under their ministry. Lord help me to accept my limitations and allow someone else carry the baton.

Elder S R Henderson

Laela

Elnahna

I read this on my Tumblr, and wanted to share,

spiritualinspiration:

I have declared the former things from the beginning; they went forth from My mouth, and I caused them to hear it. Suddenly I did them, and they came to pass. Isaiah 48:3, NKJV.

Did you know that one touch of God’s favor can put you 50 years down the road? You can be at a lower position at work, just going along being your best, honoring God, and suddenly, things can change. One good break, one idea, one person who likes you, and suddenly, you find yourself at the top. You didn’t see it coming. Things just fell into place. That’s God shifting things in your favor.

Friend, God can cause opportunity to find you. He has unexpected blessings that will cause you to suddenly meet the right person, suddenly you’ll see your health improve, suddenly you’re able to pay your house off. What happened? You came into a shift. God breathed in your direction. What used to be a struggle is not a struggle anymore. What should have taken years happened in a fraction of the time.

Today, get ready for a shift! Start with a shift in your thinking. Don’t dwell on how things are going to work out. Shift your focus to how things will work out. Shift your focus to what God will do, and get ready to shift your life into the favor and blessing God has in store for you!

Laela

I try not to post these too often, because everyone hears from God differently. I had a testy day but glad that I didn't let allow any little anger to cause me to sin. Then, I read this ...my spirit got a gentle nudge. It's never about me. I know that, but sometimes we need that reminder, you know?
I don't know who this minister, but God sure does use him !
Sharing, for whoever else may also need this today.

Acts 27:44
The others held on to planks or debris from the broken ship. So everyone escaped safely to shore. (New Living Translation)

I recently used this verse in a devotion. I sense the Lord ministering to many of us, myself included from this verse. God uses you much better once you have been broken out of the things you have depended on to "carry" you. God needs to break you from depending on your anointing and your gifts. You say, "but pastor I thought God needed me to be anointed and gifted?" Yes He does, but He doesn't need you DEPENDING on that: He needs you depending on Him first! Don't make a priority out of the things God gives you more than Him who gives those things. God has a habit of breaking what He intends to use so He can get the glory from your brokenness. The vessel that Mary Magdalene used to worship the Lord had to be broken for the fragrance to be released. The treasure you carry in your earthen vessel is more valuable once you have been broken. This vessel, once broken, was able to give safety to everyone that had a piece of it. You will be much more humble, much more diverse, much more teachable when God uses "pieces" of you. A carpet remnant is a versatile representation of a bigger pattern. God will custom fit you into His will.

Elder S R Henderson

Laela

Sharing this, for anyone who is working with a 'difficult' boss or difficult people at work, or just going through at work/in business:

DEALING WITH A DIFFICULT BOSS - Monday Nov. 4 - Friday Nov. 8

Excerpt:
Can you trust your difficult work situation to God, even though it seems entirely wrong to you? When you do, the sting goes out of the situation. Your boss may continue to be impossible, but with an eternal viewpoint, it won’t get to you like it used to. I’m not saying you’ll like it, nor am I saying you should endure any kind of bad treatment endlessly. But it may be that God wants you to endure for a while. You probably can’t imagine what good could come from it, but God may have some great surprises for you