FREE BRASTRAP BANDS GIVEAWAY!!!!!!

cocomama

FREE BRASTRAP HEADBANDS GIVEAWAY!!!!!!

Ok Ladies,

I started my blog June 1 2012, and since then I have been amazed at the amount of support and encouragement that I receive from readers each and every day. You all are truly amazing, and I have conversed with some really cool people along the way!

Yesterday, I reached 10,000 views(LOL I'm just getting started), so I thought it only fitting to commemorate the support by offering a giveaway!

My favorite weapon to spice up an awesome high bun or bantu knots are Bra strap headbands! Whenever my high bun is not a hundred percent tha business, I just put a brastrap headband on and all problems are solve. So I decided to offer it in my first giveaway. 2 lucky readers will receive her very own set of six colors (2-reds, 2-yellows, 2-purples, 2-oranges, 2-greens, & 2- blues) to add to her styling arsenal! So 12 bands total!

So here's the tea; Leave a simple comment on what your definition of a beautiful bun is, and I will use a random number generator to pick a winner [you must be a subscriber though]!

On August 18, 2012, I will announce a winner! Simple enough eh? STAY TUNE FOR MORE AWESOME GIVEAWAYS!!

http://gumbohair.blogspot.com/2012/08/my-first-giveaway-bra-strap-headbands.html

Last edited:
Ok, for your hair. When I read the title, I though it was a bra strap to put around your shirt so you can take bra strap length pictures without showing your bra. Creative! Although if I wore one I'm sure my husband would be like, Baby, if you needed a headband you didn't have to cut your bra up, lol.

LdyKamz

Ok, for your hair. When I read the title, I though it was a bra strap to put around your shirt so you can take bra strap length pictures without showing your bra. Creative! Although if I wore one I'm sure my husband would be like, Baby, if you needed a headband you didn't have to cut your bra up, lol.

:lol: I wear them all the time and my ex never commented, only to say he liked the color or whatever. One day I took it off and he was like "is that a bra strap" i said "well, a brastrap HEADBAND, yeah" he just gave me a blank look and i said "you don't like it" he said "umm it looks like a bra strap, it IS a brastrap. no i don't like it." hahah i didn't listen to him, i love them. they give that extra hold unlike some other headbands.