Gel in relaxed hair for wet bunning???

amber815

Thanks!

I just kinda started doing the bunning thing because I started going to the gym often. I like it. What I will do is "wash" with Hair One Olive Oil (every other day) and then use Rusk smoother leave in, oil scalp with JBCO (using color applicator bottle with pointy tip) and slick down hair and bun with JBCO. I'm still trying to figure out how to brush safely b/c at 15 weeks post...ummm yea...lol :look:

On the weekends I will do a ponytail rollerset since im so many weeks post.

Amber do you wet bun every day, i love how thick and long your hair is.

indarican

Thanks!

I just kinda started doing the bunning thing because I started going to the gym often. I like it. What I will do is "wash" with Hair One Olive Oil (every other day) and then use Rusk smoother leave in, oil scalp with JBCO (using color applicator bottle with pointy tip) and slick down hair and bun with JBCO. I'm still trying to figure out how to brush safely b/c at 15 weeks post...ummm yea...lol :look:

On the weekends I will do a ponytail rollerset since im so many weeks post.
what is JBCO?

Diva_Esq

I am transitioning and wet bun for my transition. My hair is about 75% relaxed, 25% natural (I am almost 8 months post-relaxer) and it helps me retain and avoid damage to my relaxed ends. I use Garnier Fructis wax for my edges and EcoStyler gel for smoothing it back into the wet bun. Neither product flakes and they are easy to wash out. You may want to do a clarifying poo once a week to avoid buildup.