GOING BACK TO M.O.M!

Irresistible

This used to be one my favorite products for my daughter's hair, she loved it too. I remember that it smells good in the bottle but can get a little stinky on the hair, but it performed so good on her hair! I really cant remember a really good reason why we stopped using it! But I got slapped in the face with the bling and beauty it gives, and the fact that this product needs to be revisited NOW after doing her update the other day I saw these old pics of her hair *pre relaxer trauma* why did we give it up in the first place? nothing has made her hair look like this since!

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

She really likes things simple , a little too much for me, she would just use water if she could I swear, took me forever to get her to like oil! now she loves her coconut oil after fightin me for years, but she lost interest in this product and I LET HER! :pullhair: NO MORE!

Irresistible

juss playin , sorry I should have clarified , i forgot how that could get mixed up, happened before now that you reminded me! hehe

no its this!

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
Can you post the ingredients for this moisturizer? I don't ever recall seeing it on the shelves.

Irresistible

Can you post the ingredients for this moisturizer? I don't ever recall seeing it on the shelves.

I been trying to find it, all I can find is the description of 14 herbs

I do believe it had mineral oil in it, so for those that dont like that, its a no go! But its been so long , like years I am not even sure at this point if it did anymore, I know at the time I needed a product with no glycerine for her hair, so I dont think it has that, all I know right now is it worked really well on her hair and I dont even know why we gave it up. But I'm going back to it for her , she has already agreed looking at the pics too, only I cant find the ingredients so far with a search at all :perplexed:

morehairplease

I remember this Irresistible. When I first heard of it, I was unable to find it on the shelves of the bss and walmart(and I was checking every week at both). They could never keep it in stock it seemed.

Irresistible

I remember this Irresistible. When I first heard of it, I was unable to find it on the shelves of the bss and walmart(and I was checking every week at both). They could never keep it in stock it seemed.

Really? It was always at Salleys girl! so you never tried it?

RedVelvet310

How do you use this stuff? I'm a new natural and as my hair inches closer to being able to go into a pony tail I need to find something to smooth it down... your daughters hair is gorgeous and the shine is incredible.... does this M.O.M oil help to smooth down hair and keep it down?

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
I been trying to find it, all I can find is the description of 14 herbs

I do believe it had mineral oil in it, so for those that dont like that, its a no go! But its been so long , like years I am not even sure at this point if it did anymore, I know at the time I needed a product with no glycerine for her hair, so I dont think it has that, all I know right now is it worked really well on her hair and I dont even know why we gave it up. But I'm going back to it for her , she has already agreed looking at the pics too, only I cant find the ingredients so far with a search at all :perplexed:

Oh ok, I thought you had the bottle with you. Thanks for mentioning it, I will keep an eye out for it next time I'm out. :)

gorgeoushair

It's a moisturizer. I started using it maybe 3-4 weeks ago. H ere are the ingredients: Deionized water, Canola Oil, Castor Oil, Polyquaternium 32, Polyoxyethylene (2) stearyl ether, Polysorbate 80, Aloe Vera Gel, Coconut Oil, Mineral Oil, DL Pathenol, Sheep Sorrel, Yarrow, Wheat Germ, Slippery Elm Bark, Sage, Henna, Comfrey, Burdock Root, Goldenseal, Cherry Bark, Black Walnut, Chamomile, Alfalfa, Hyssop, Methyl Paraben, Proply Paraben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, and frangrance

winnettag

Wow, that made your daughter's hair look great! The ingredients look pretty good too.
Dumb question: Is it the consistency of oil or is it creamy? Thanks!

FlawedBeauty

:lachen::lachen: lmao!!! i was thinkin u were serious till i scrolled down! i was reading like how in the helll does this stuff work lmao.

thats a friggin awesome lookin bun ur daughter got there. i wish my hair was thick like that :lick:

Yeah girl you didnt know that used to be all the rave a few years back! Makes your hair go I mean grow! :lachen: That Magnesia makes it so shiny and the milk part gives moisture like you wouldnt believe! :grin:

Irresistible

How do you use this stuff? I'm a new natural and as my hair inches closer to being able to go into a pony tail I need to find something to smooth it down... your daughters hair is gorgeous and the shine is incredible.... does this M.O.M oil help to smooth down hair and keep it down?

Thank you thats why I'm gettin her back to using it again!:yep: its just a lotion leave in, as far as your questions , girl it did for her, her hair looks good now,but not LIKE THIS! So yeah we are goin back! Try it and see how it works for your hair

Irresistible

:lachen::lachen: lmao!!! i was thinkin u were serious till i scrolled down! i was reading like how in the helll does this stuff work lmao.

thats a friggin awesome lookin bun ur daughter got there. i wish my hair was thick like that :lick:

hahaha milk of magnesia for hair! :lol:

Thank you mama! Her hair is thicker than mine! I felt it when I was messin with her hair the other day it got even thicker than the last time I was in her head! Did you see this thread on her transition? I cant remember if I saw you there or not
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=252703

RegaLady

I was looking for a new moisturizer so I may hit this one up. I use their braid sheen, it has about the same ingredients, its just a spray moisturizer. I love it! And my hair is moisturized. I will try this out. :yep:

Irresistible

It's a moisturizer. I started using it maybe 3-4 weeks ago. H ere are the ingredients: Deionized water, Canola Oil, Castor Oil, Polyquaternium 32, Polyoxyethylene (2) stearyl ether, Polysorbate 80, Aloe Vera Gel, Coconut Oil, Mineral Oil, DL Pathenol, Sheep Sorrel, Yarrow, Wheat Germ, Slippery Elm Bark, Sage, Henna, Comfrey, Burdock Root, Goldenseal, Cherry Bark, Black Walnut, Chamomile, Alfalfa, Hyssop, Methyl Paraben, Proply Paraben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, and frangrance

yeah I thought I remembered it had mineral oil!

Platinum

Yeah girl you didnt know that used to be all the rave a few years back! Makes your hair go I mean grow! :lachen: That Magnesia makes it so shiny and the milk part gives moisture like you wouldnt believe! :grin:

Girl,you are wrong for that!:angry2: I thought you were serious. I was about to go into the medicine cabinet and use it.:wallbash: I'm glad I read the rest of the thread.