GOING BACK TO M.O.M!

hopeful

Hey Iris, I used this last night. I washed, deep conditioned, and twisted with s-curl, mom, then sealed with the hot six oil (made by the same company that makes mom). My hair feels so soft and moisturized. Thanks for reminding me about this. Great product and price.

carameldiva

M.O.M is the name of the product- white bottle with red and green writing on it I think.

I have used it in the past and liked it.

Irresistible

Hey Iris, I used this last night. I washed, deep conditioned, and twisted with s-curl, mom, then sealed with the hot six oil (made by the same company that makes mom). My hair feels so soft and moisturized. Thanks for reminding me about this. Great product and price.

aww glad you liked it, I'm still trying to get this lil mama out of her coconut oil and water rut, she doesnt even want to use anything else and I got this chile a ton of nice conditioners too:wallbash:

hopeful

Dang, Ya'll are getting it and I still aint got none, this just aint right :lachen:

You better get it girl, everytime I use it I am like I can't believe I was ordering boutique mosturizers that cost three times as much, plus I was paying for shipping--not anymore though.