Good Salon Experience

Wildchild453

When I hit waist I stop
I had a salon app a few days ago and back to the guy I used to go to 2 yrs ago. He was happy to see me and shocked when I told him I shaved my head. I promised him pics for the next time I come in.

It was a good experience, I got washed, flat ironed and a trim for $40. I forgot how good it felt to have someone else wash your hair. My first complaint was the shampoo girl's detangling skills. She needed to work on that. I told her to take sections and she responded verbally w/ an affirmation but didn't physically do it. I was dying to just be like Ima do it myself. My second and last complaint was that the flatiron my stylist was using kept snagging. Just two..that's good for a salon experience right?

They washed my hair with Chi products and I'm trying to figure out if thats why my hair is sooooo damn silky. I can't keep my hands out of it.

One positive was that when he was cuttin my hair, he kept saying "I'm gonna cut but I'm gonna preserve your length" That made me feel very comfortable. I think he cut b/w 1 in and 1.5 in, which I don't mind cause I really needed a cut. I still have those damn single strand knots

He also gave me a bottle of the DevaCurl No-Poo for free. He was gonna give me the conditioner too but he didn't have anymore. He was like its good to use in the summer to fall especially since you wear it natural.

I'm tempted to start gettin it flat ironed every 8 weeks

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Glad you had a good salon experience WildChild. Your hair looks great!

I just had a good salon experience too. Last week, I went to an Aveda salon and they treated my hair with Aveda products and used a Chi flat iron to straighten my hair.