Great Tips from DEE (my friends stylist)

vevster

More details to follow but I wanted to post:

My friend stylist Dee has been working with a lot of different treatments for hair

She used chamomile water on the scalp(this makes hair fuller) you put this on your scalp when hair is wet prior to setting.

She used a special Redken treatment just for the ends to keep them from drying out(name of product to follow)

For nape of the neck breakage: Use a drop of glycerin with a little bit of water usu before you go to bed.

A glycerin bath: using glycerin and water as a pre treatment no heat required.

She also recced prenatal vitamins... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Peachtree

Thanks for the tips Vevster. I can't wait to find out the name of the Redken ends treatment. I've added these tips to my hair folder!

G

Thanks Vevster! Those treatments sound yummy!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif Keep those tips coming!!

Lita

The end treatment sounds good.Pooh you hair looks great a lot of shine. Happy Hair Growing! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

LondonDiva

Yep keeping the nape/kitchen area moisturised is a great tip if you're growing them out. Mine had grown considerably since I paid more attention to that area.

LANYCLADY

Vester,

Is the product called "Moist Ends"? I've seen it before, and planned on adding it to my already ridiculous collection /images/graemlins/grin.gif

vevster

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Is the product called "Moist Ends"?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure... I'll find out in a couple days.. I looked up moist ends on the redken site and it does come in a bottle like my friend said...