Yes To Carrots -- New Great 2009 Conditioner Find!

Harina

I've been seeing this for months. But I thought the name was wack (i'm sooo stoopit), so i didn't buy it. Guess I'll be looking into this when I take down my braids.

AtlantaJJ

I need to try this again, I know my natural hair loved it. Since I have 2 inches of NG maybe this with help me with the woolies :lol:

jerseyjill

I went to shecky's beauty show in NYC - they had the full bottles but no samples. They did, however have samples of their face wash and face lotion! Too die for! I loved it, so I believe the hair line is the bomb!

loveisnthehouse

I have been looking for a natural deep conditioner that I can buy locally. I just went out and purchased it and I will be putting it in my hair in about 15 minutes!

STLCoverGirl

I use the mask almost exclusively now for my deep conditioning, LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I also use it as a leave-in.

I use the conditioner for wash n go's regularly as well. They're my favorite products as of late.

loveisnthehouse

So I just finished using the hair mud. I did a 15 minutes protein treatment then a (longer than intended) 1 hour and 25 minutes deep condition with the hair mud. When I took off the shower cap it was like some of the product had dried in my hair, but once I rinsed it out I was fine! It smells yummy. And it left my hair nice and soft. I think this is a good conditioner. However, I do think it is a little expensive as I have tried other conditioners that have worked just as well. But if you are itching to try it I recommend it as it does give REALLY great slip, you get a lot of moisture and it smells good!

Diva_Esq

I tried the Mud Mask today for the first time. I'd gone swimming earlier, so I clarified, co-washed, then applied the Mud Mask for about 3 hours (I was doing things around the house and whatnot) so I detangled a bit, then rinsed and all I can say is WOW....I'm sold. I'll be purchasing this again.

I did the same thing after swimming...it's DIVINE!!!!!!!! :yep: I'm hooked! Trying the body line next!

BostonMaria

Just what I need...competition. :ohwell::lachen::grin:

Maybe they restocked by now. Where did you find it? I've been all over the South Shore.

I buy them in Medford or at any local Walgreen's. Although lately I have searched high and low and can't find the Yes to Carrots mask anywhere.

Nayna

Unbothered
I love this stuff! I think it's hard to find for some people because it has a 3 year shelf life. I bought mine a few months ago but it's going to expire in January so I gotta hurry and finish it.

ChristmasCarol

Yes to Carrots/Cucumber is on sale at Walgreen's!
25 percent off and you also get a register coupon for up to 5 dollars off your total receipt. I haven't used it yet, but bought both conditioners because so many of you ladies rave about it. I hope I'm not becoming a PJ...this makes 9 bottles of conditioner in the past month! LOL

Diva_Esq

Yes to Carrots/Cucumber is on sale at Walgreen's!
25 percent off and you also get a register coupon for up to 5 dollars off your total receipt. I haven't used it yet, but bought both conditioners because so many of you ladies rave about it. I hope I'm not becoming a PJ...this makes 9 bottles of conditioner in the past month! LOL

Didn't see it at our Walgreens! :wallbash:

ChristmasCarol

^^^^
Aww, that's too bad! But, if you go to Walgreens.com and enter your zip code, you can look through this week's flyer. In our flyer, it's near the last page. It has the pic of the products and a brief explanation of the Register Rewards Program. Maybe they have diff sales for diff locales?

yardgirl

I'm glad I found this thread. The reviews on Walgreens.com are great and another site has a BOGO 50% off discount so I'm snapping up 2 of the mud masks.

MonPetite

I reviewed all the products from this line and the cucumber line a couple months ago and they were divine. Thanks for hipping me to them, dear.

sharifeh

I just bought the Yes to Carrots Mask. I saw it at Duane Reade last time I was there and I didn't get it. I had to buy it this time. People have been raving about it since January!! I didn't buy the rinse out conditioner. Next time...lol

wyldcurlz

bought some today just because of this thread. YT Cucumbers Shampoo & Condish and YT Carrots mud mask. can't wait to try it!!! can you say pj??

tri3nity

Bump!! Anybody still using this? Just saw it at walgreens. Are you guys still having good luck with this product?

Averoigne

Yes to Carrots products are wonderful. I have the cucumber, carrot and tomato conditioners for co-washing and the deep conditioner carrot mask. My hair feels so pampered after using them.

Off topic: I also have the Yes to Carrots night cream and the eye cream. I added silk peptide powder to them, and my face and eyes are in love! :cupidarrow:

jayjaycurlz

I use Yes to Carrots Poo and Condish to keep my BKT'd hair cleansed and moisturized. The ingredients in the Poo and Condish are compatible with BKTs and will not strip the treatment from the hair.

Averoigne

The company just hired a new CEO, and there are new products in development as per the official website. I can't wait to see how the line evolves; I am definitely a fan.

tri3nity

Ok just bought the yes to carrots! They have a sale going on at walgreens through Sunday. Buy 1 get 1 for 1/2 off and they are marked down to $6.59 for the moisturizing scalp & hair mud and $8.99 for the pampering hair mask! I paid $12.00 for them both. I'm going to try the scalp & hair mud on tomorrow. If I like it I'm going back for seconds! :grin:

exubah

Okay I'm heading out to Florida next weekend and this is definitely going on my shopping list!!