Yes To Carrots -- New Great 2009 Conditioner Find!

kami02

Ok just bought the yes to carrots! They have a sale going on at walgreens through Sunday. Buy 1 get 1 for 1/2 off and they are marked down to $6.59 for the moisturizing scalp & hair mud and $8.99 for the pampering hair mask! I paid $12.00 for them both. I'm going to try the scalp & hair mud on tomorrow. If I like it I'm going back for seconds! :grin:

How did you like it??

I tried conditioner last night when I cowashed and I was impressed! I'm considering purchasing the shampoo.

tri3nity

How did you like it??

I tried conditioner last night when I cowashed and I was impressed! I'm considering purchasing the shampoo.

I was impressed as well. I prepoo'd with lekair, washed with my cafe moreno shampoo bar (first time and was also impressed) and then left YTC on for the recommended 15 minutes and my hair was very soft and manageable. Gonna try it next mid-week wash with some silk aminos and see what it does! Glad you liked it as well! :)

tkj25

yes, still loving ytc! but i've settled on yes-to-cucumbers ... basically the same ingredients, but i love the smell, & green color!

kami02

For those in the NYC area, the shampoo and conditioner has been price reduced until 2/26 at Duane Reade for $6.59 I believe.

tri3nity

yes, still loving ytc! but i've settled on yes-to-cucumbers ... basically the same ingredients, but i love the smell, & green color!

I just bought the ytcucumbers shampoo and conditioner. Does it give your scalp a cool sensation or is it just the cucumbers that gives it the green color? I am so inlove with this line. Thinking of trying the facial as well as the body care!

Shaley

Unfortunately, this conditioner does not work for me. I wish I loved this as much as everyone else does. I just gave this away to a relative.

The first time I used this I thought I really liked it. It gave good slip and my hair dried soft. The next few times I used this I didn't have good experiences.

My hair dries horribly after using this product and leaves it looking badly afterwards. I've tried the shampoo, conditioner, and mask and they all were horrible for my hair. I don't know what could be the problem but maybe I used it with another product the first time which may be why I had good results for only that one time.:perplexed

tri3nity

Unfortunately, this conditioner does not work for me. I wish I loved this as much as everyone else does. I just gave this away to a relative.

The first time I used this I thought I really liked it. It gave good slip and my hair dried soft. The next few times I used this I didn't have good experiences.

My hair dries horribly after using this product and leaves it looking badly afterwards. I've tried the shampoo, conditioner, and mask and they all were horrible for my hair. I don't know what could be the problem but maybe I used it with another product the first time which may be why I had good results for only that one time.:perplexed

Aww! I hate that you didn't experience good results with this product. It has such great ingredients. I admit I used it by itselfc once and the next time I used it I added wheat protein to the shampoo and silk protein to the conditioner and it came out really well. Maybe you should try that because the wheat will help you retain the moisture from the treatment I think.

tkj25

I just bought the ytcucumbers shampoo and conditioner. Does it give your scalp a cool sensation or is it just the cucumbers that gives it the green color? I am so inlove with this line. Thinking of trying the facial as well as the body care!

nope, no cool sensation. i don't like products that make my scalp tingle like that, lol, but i love the color & smell. i love this line too. i just wish they made bigger bottles.:yep:

bablou00

OMG!!! I just purchased this stuff today seeing it for the first time in Walgreens. I was heaven the whole time detangling my hair in the shower. Ive never had so much slip and my hair had this relaxed look/feel too it when I went to twist it....crazy I know. This is my new staple. I vowed to not buy any new products until the end of summer since what Ive been using has been working OK (now). However I am smitten over this. I cant wait to wash my hair and detangle again. I never use a comb but my fingers were just gliding thru my hair and believe me that is RARE!!! So Im on the carrots train for sure!!!

Barbara

Princess
How does it compare to other popular conditioners such as Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing conditioner, NTM Hair Mask, Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose, NTM Daily Deep conditioner, Silicon Mix, Motions Moisture Plus, and KeraCare Humecto? I've seen it at Walmart, but I plan on buying Silk Elements and Lacio Lacio leave in next.

beans4reezy

I tried this conditioner last month. It did not get my hair as soft as my beloved WEN, so I will use the rest of the bottle as moisturizer for my braids.

mimi0410

Will be adding to my wish list. I pass by this ALL the time in Target, Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS...:nono:
The PJ in me says...thanks ladies:grin: