Had my consultation on Saturday.....

fancypants007

Hello all, I had my consultation on Saturday with the lady who will be doing my Wash and Wear relaxer. She told me that my hair has a nice curl pattern and that even though my hair is a little dry, i still have the elasticity in my hair. I looked at a video about the Wash and Wear relaxer, and then we talked. As soon as I saw her, I knew that I could trust her with my hair. She had another client when I arrived, and I noticed how she worked with her hair. She is so verrrrrrrrrrrrrry knowledgeable about black hair. She is a spokesperson for Wash and Wear because she believes in it so much. She also was a spokesperson for Softsheen products, but she said they sold the company to Loreal, so she just uses their "only for professional" product line. She also is a costemology instructor. I learned so much just listening to her and she was very gracious and answered all of my questions. I am scheduled to get my Wash and Wear on March 25th. In the meantime, I will be deep conditioning (since I just came out of braids) and I will continue to do this to build up my hair. I'm scared and excited at the same time. I'm not afraid of getting chemicals because unlike some, I never had any problems with chemicals in my hair. Also if you remember, Wanakee the model with the super long hair, she has a mild relaxer in her hair to help make it more manageable. I'm scared because I'm wondering how is it gonna look. Will I like it. Will it be attractive on me. That's the reasons for my fears. I'm just hoping that I will like it and that it will be attractive on me. Anyhow, I'm praying that everything will turn out well. I will definitely take a picture.

J

JenniferMD

Wow! I'm excited for you :grin:

I heard about the wash and wear relaxer a few years ago and was interested in learning more about it. Please keep us posted on your results and hopefully you can provide some pics too :)