Hair Color - MT and OCT

asilrene

Is anyone using MT/OCT and a hair color? How do you use these with a hair color?

I don't get perms, but I've been coloring my hair myself for years. Usually I use either Loreal Preference, Garnier Fructis, or Revlon Colorsilks. Also, I just started using OCT with Aphogee moisturizing shampoo about a month ago. I'm not noticing much length improvement, but my hair does feel thicker, less dry, and less breakage.

Now it's time for a re-touch of my hair color. Should I take a break from using OCT before applying the color? Should I wait a few weeks after the color to start using the OCT again?

Thanks!

Current: APL 2C/3A
Goal: BSL by Fall 2009

MilaXs3

Bumping...for responses...

Is anyone using MT/OCT and a hair color? How do you use these with a hair color?

I don't get perms, but I've been coloring my hair myself for years. Usually I use either Loreal Preference, Garnier Fructis, or Revlon Colorsilks. Also, I just started using OCT with Aphogee moisturizing shampoo about a month ago. I'm not noticing much length improvement, but my hair does feel thicker, less dry, and less breakage.

Now it's time for a re-touch of my hair color. Should I take a break from using OCT before applying the color? Should I wait a few weeks after the color to start using the OCT again?

Thanks!

Current: APL 2C/3A
Goal: BSL by Fall 2009