Hair Length-Again...

Ladies,

You all have been so good with helping members determine where they are approximately with their length. Hoping I can get some advice too. I am 5'4". Am I almost bra strap length? I am not sure if my bra is in the normal position or a little lower. My hair is stretched with a braid out.

Last edited:

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
It looks to me you do wear your bra low. I would say BSL when str8end and you have gorgeous hair btw!

ETA: you look not too far from WL

genesislocks

Agreed! To me your hair looks like BSL easily, the low bra-strap is just a technicality lol. Your hair is gorgis btw!

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Beautiful hair OP!!! Yes, you are probably full BSL and on your wait to MBL.

Now you know you have to share your regimen with us...

Thank you all so much for your feedback!!!

For those who inquired about my reggie, I try my best to keep it simple. I wash once a week with Wen, use a light protein, Aphogee 2 min, once a month and clarify maybe once every two months. I also deep condition once a week with a mix of Wen, Evoo, and coconut oil with heat. I was accustomed to wearing wash and gos but have recently started keeping my hair stretched due to knots and tangling. I think my length would be further along had I let go of the wash and gos sooner. I have been natural a little over 3 years and started with an inch of hair.

Thank you all again!!

venusfly

Your bra is in the right place. If your bra is up between your shoulder blades you're wearing a poorly fitting bra (like a 36C when you are a 34D) but I digress. Lol! To answer your question, yes you are definitely Bra Strap Length! Congrats! :yay: And your hair is thick and beautiful too!