Maximum Length

Lucia

Maybe you entered the inches per month wrong you should type the grwoth as 0.25 not 1/4 and no symbols or signs just the numbers and points.
Check the # of hairs lost and # of hairs on head use thier sugestions.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
Don't use commas (I entered 95000 as a guesstimate of the # of hairs on my head...) and make sure your fraction-to-decimal is correct. My first estimate was 0.0!

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
i t told me mine was 1.2 inches. did i do something wrong

[/ QUOTE ]
Did you use a comma in the section for the amount of hairs (i.e. brunnette 100000 vs. 100,000)?

elite_chiq

oweeeeee mine said i can grow mines 52.1 inches ...i only want 16" from root to tip...20" would be nice but im coo with 16"

KinksnCurlz

Okay, I re-did it and it says my maximum length will be 52.1 (0.50" per month, 30 hairs per day, 100000). It's official, I am going to change my user name to Cousin It. The Addams Family here I come... where's my theme music?
dinninninnin dindin dinnininnin dindin... LOL

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, I re-did it and it says my maximum length will be 52.1 (0.50" per month, 30 hairs per day, 100000). It's official, I am going to change my user name to Cousin It. The Addams Family here I come... where's my theme music?
dinninninnin dindin dinnininnin dindin... LOL

[/ QUOTE ]
Alright now Cousin It.

jrw

I think that hair growth is determined by a lot of factors. I think the maximum length hair can grow is how long you want it to grow. The women in my family all have different hair lengths. Each for different reasons.

BTW the calculator said my growth potential is 84.7 inches.

elite_chiq

[ QUOTE ]
I think that hair growth is determined by a lot of factors. I think the maximum length hair can grow is how long you want it to grow.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats so true

YuNg

ok if there is a predetermined length how many of you got to a certain point where you had absolutely no new growth?

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I'm not sure, but I think what they mean is that the hair grows to it's "pre-determined length", sheds and then a new hair starts to grow in it's place.

FineChyna

i'm not sure what to think of this topic because to me it is disheatening in a way but also realistic. for the longest time in my family it was assumed that my hair would only grow to shoulder length, which i know now is not true. my hair was "short" (yes shoulder length is considered on the short side to me) because i had no clue how to care for it. now that i am doing right by my hair and leaving the perms alone i can see a difference. granted my families hair is around 2/3 range-some permed some natural i know my hair can be longer than what is was in the past. i don't want it down to my waist but i do think within everyone there is potential. hair is a tricky thing and since ethnic hair appears to need more maintance and care than other people (depending on hair type as well) i think anything can be achieved. besides just because people with 2 hair have waist length and the 3/4's only have shoulder or bra strap doesn't mean the 3/4's can't do it. sometimes hair needs that extra push to make it maximize, and alot of people don't know what that extra is. all i can say is stay positive and keep your hair healthy. even if you don't achieve more hair then some people in your family circle at least you would know its ultra healthy-maybe even healthier than theirs.

Britt

me tooo sengschick. I think we are entering the #'s incorrectly in the decimal part.