Hair set back with comparison pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glamorous_chic

Were the pictures proven to be fake?
ummm... no. i read this thread when it was first posted, and i'm not sure why this was such a controversial thread either. the op stated time and time again that her hair went from sl to bsl. but people kept saying wsl. i have a friend whose hair grows that fast, as well as a coworker. like the op said, people are reading but don't comprehend. just sad. :wallbash:

mrsmeredith

She took them down because she couldn't get away with lying to folk. This forum is for people who are really trying to grow long healthy hair to exchange tips, ideas, and give congrats or encouragement when due. Not for fake pics for a lil "hair fame." Call me a hater if you want, but I know a fake when I see one.

Where was this proven and what was fake? Sweetie I am a grown "A" woman, trust lying about hair, are you serious? Like I said comprehension is not reading.

click click

Kerryann

Wow i cant see the pics but some of you guys are killing my dreams of growing over an inch a month.

I dont think its that serious folks i know we love our hair but its still only hair
some people hair grows extremely fast i mean look at white people as soon as they cut their hair it grows back in like 2.2 seconds for goodness sake but we dont question that because they are white

I think we all need to chill and enjoy our growth

OP congrats even though i cant see any pic and hey grow on

Status
Not open for further replies.