hairesthetic.com / hairesthetics.com French body wave:

NaniDiamond

Ok, for any that are interested, I came back to post pics of my install (no glue, sewed in) to show how the hairesthetic.com 10" CUTICLE french body wave hair looks while wet vs dry (colors #1 and a #6 that I dyed a darker caramel color)

I have been reusing my kinky straight that i bought from them for just about a year i think... and it STILL don't get any shedding as long as you get the Cuticle Remy versions...i was gonna treat myself to a few new pkgs of KS but it's still going strong.

So, I opted for a wet n wavy look...this isn't as curly as I'd like, so I am taking this out and installing the cuticle deep wave (same color mixture) and if anyone wants pics of that, pm me.

I love this hair...I only wish they had a tight kinky texture like AAMH or Ediese's newest install (closer to my hair types)..

Attachments

• IMAG0057.jpg
    IMAG0057.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMAG0058.jpg
    IMAG0058.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Frenchwet.1.JPG
    Frenchwet.1.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 64
  • cuticlefrenchbodywave.JPG
    cuticlefrenchbodywave.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

ZkittyKurls

I like hairesthetics ks cuticle remy. i bought it months ago, the 12" but ive been procrastinating on getting it installed. i usually seal mines and it does not shed AT ALL. mildly strange but i love it. i just dont feel like contantly straightening my hair for it to match. -_-

NaniDiamond

i know, that's why I'm waiting for them to get a cuticle remy kinky curly...well, they have one but on another thread the user was saying the curls are fairly large/loose..

let me know if you find one

thanks!:spinning: