HairOne Cleansing Cond. REVIEW THREAD!

Which flavor(s) of Hair One's Cleansing Conditioners have you tried?

• Jojoba

Votes: 18 14.8%
  • Tea Tree

Votes: 14 11.5%
  • Cucumber

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Olive Oil

Votes: 99 81.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

simplyconfident

I tried it for the first time tonight.....LOVED it!!! My hair felt great after using it: moisturized and clean all in one. It felt as if I just rinsed out my DC since my hair was so soft. It was nothing like any of the cowashes I've ever experience...it was better.

Warning: don't buy 1 sample packs if you have mid length or very thick hair. I needed two of these to really get the job done....now I'm off to buy the regular size.

sharifeh

I tried it for the first time tonight.....LOVED it!!! My hair felt great after using it: moisturized and clean all in one. It felt as if I just rinsed out my DC since my hair was so soft. It was nothing like any of the cowashes I've ever experience...it was better.

Warning: don't buy 1 sample packs if you have mid length or very thick hair. I needed two of these to really get the job done....now I'm off to buy the regular size.

I'm excited to try it!

30something

Don't think I'll use anything else to wash my hair besides Hair one Tea tree (and a clarifying shampoo)

At first I thought it was just "ok"
But then i discovered the directions ...
and then after that it was better
I thought you used it just like a shampoo, but no there is a method... you have use it like Wen. I only realized this from watching the direction video of Wen on youtube.. Don't ask me why I was watching that.. but I guess it payed off.

I don't bother doing all the other fancy things you can do with it.

chelleypie810

Just tried it today and am pleasantly surprised. I ordered the wen kit on tue, but I needed to wash my hair today. SO! I went to sally and got the mini packet in olive oil. At first when I rinsed it out I was really upset because my hair hardly had any slip to it, but once it started to dry my hair began to feel softer and softer and moisturized. My hair usually airdries a crunchy, messy disaster. Overall I'm quite happy and if Wen is better than this I'm going to stop shampooing!

biancaelyse

I tried the Olive Oil packet. It's a good thing I bought 2.

Overall I liked it but I prefer cowashing every 2 days on this product is too expensive for that.

It's nice but they need to make it in a litre bottle.

I would try WEN but I'm against anything I have to buy online and pay shipping for on a regular basis.

SelfStyled

I tried the Hair One olive oil packet and did not like it, it was weird because I LOVE
the Jojoba Hair One with a passion.

My pj curiosity got the best of me and I ordered the trial set of Wen for ethnic hair, Lavendar, Fig and Tea Tree. I tried the Fig last night, and was like.......whatever. WTH is all the hype about, I dunno. The results were so lackluster, that I don't want to even bother with trying the other two.

JJamiah

I tried the Hair One olive oil packet and did not like it, it was weird because I LOVE
the Jojoba Hair One with a passion.

My pj curiosity got the best of me and I ordered the trial set of Wen for ethnic hair, Lavendar, Fig and Tea Tree. I tried the Fig last night, and was like.......whatever. WTH is all the hype about, I dunno. The results were so lackluster, that I don't want to even bother with trying the other two.

Hmm are we sharing or selling :D ?

JJamiah

On a non-begging note, lol.

I love the Hair One Olive Oil, I used JoJOba for 2 months it sort of felt great but left my hair a little built up and dry after a while.

The Olive oil is awesome awesome I am so in love. I have the tea tree but yet to use it. I am tempted to by WEN but if it isn't broke why fix it.