• No, I am consistent with my original hair Goal

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • Not Sure/Haven't Developed a Goal Yet

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
My hair has never been past my shoulders, so I thought I would be satisfied with APL (I actually thought I would never make it). Now that I'm top of BSL, my goal is now MBL by the end of the year. Thats my final goal.

unalteredone

It changes from week to week, to be honest.

I originally didn't have an ultimate length goal, but i knew I wanted at least BSL. But now that i've learned that i love to wear my hair in textured styles (braidouts, etc) I think i want to have MBL or WL so that i can be BSL while curly/wavy.

tocktick

Yes. My original goal was APL. I thought that was long enough and any thing more would be too hard for me to manage. I changed my goal to WL when I was between SL and APL.

Anyway, I got to APL and still could not do the styles I wanted to do and certain hair styles did not look the way I wanted them to yet. My goal is WL but I suspect I'll be happy when my shortest layers are APL and my nape and sides (which are APL now) are around BSL though.

Last edited:

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I set goals by years.
I achieved my first goal of making it SL.
My second year goal was to be APL but that didn't happen. Hopefully I will make it by Dec09.
My overall goal is to be MBL by 2011.

Imani

I've gone back and forth. When I first came to this site, I wanted APL. Then I was like, bump it, this is too much and I figured since I'm petite I wouldn't want that much hair anyway, so I went back to SL goal. Now that I'm transitioning, I want APL again. And even thinking that if I reach APL I'll go for BSL just because.

WaistLengthDreams

Absolutely, When I first joined, I thought it would be crazy (in a good way) if I could make it to APL. Then after getting to look at the lovely heads of hair on this board, I figured, why sell myself short? I deserve BSL hair. As I've seen how my hair can grow, I'm looking forward to WL....one day. :gorgeous:

Nasdaq_Diva

Originally, my goal was to be MBL. Now, it's WL. I changed my goal because as I'm currently APL, when I wear my hair it has so much shrinkage, it reaches my neck. If I'm waist length, I'm hoping my twist outs will reach APL. Will look much better then!!