Votes: 58 25.2%
  • HL

Votes: 92 40.0%
  • TBL

Votes: 59 25.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lita

I'm just letting it GROW for know! when I can no-longer afford Conditioner/then its too long..

Happy Hair Growing!

Klearli

Lol. If your hair grew past your bottom, wouldn't you have to worry about it falling in the toilet when you went potty?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Dayjoy

Old School Member
My goal is BSL-MBL (I'm at APL now), so I suppose WL is too long. I want my hair to brush across and fall on my boobs and I want to be able to pull it to the front over my shoulder and comb it. I know I won't enjoy detangling anything past that length, plus I'm 5'2" and don't want to be overwhelmed. Besides, I live in the real world and that is undeniably long there.

Last edited:

MariposaSexyGirl

Lol. If your hair grew past your bottom, wouldn't you have to worry about it falling in the toilet when you went potty?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Well surely if it was that long you would have enough sense to keep that from happening.Throw it over your shoulder, tie it up. *shrugs*

EccentricRed

I think I am going to stick to my length goal of MBL stretched. The question I have (and I won't be able to answer it until I get to that length) is how long my hair will be unstretched. I only straighten my hair something like once every 3 months, so that length would actually be more significant. My hair is APL, but shrinks to a little pass my shoulders. The longer it gets the looser it seems to hang, so I have no idea when I'll end up...

andromeda

I'm aiming for mbl but I'll probably let it grow longer just to see. The thought of caring for all that hair makes me anxous but it's not as if I'm gonna wake up tomorrow with long hair, it'll be a gradual process and I'll adapt along the way.

Allandra

Well, when I was relaxed, the longest my hair was was waist length.

Once I went natural, I said I didn't want to deal with natural waist length hair.

Now that I'm almost at waist length again, I'm starting to feel like I want that has my goal. So, I'm guessing hair that is past waist length 'may be' too long for me.

BeautifulFlower

I used to think WL was HolyGrail long but now that I have it...its honestly not all that long because unless you wear it straight most of the time, you dont really get to play with the length.

I vote TBL but I wouldnt mind reaching there either.

g.lo

i voted HL. the longest my hair has been is APL (before i found LHCF).
now that i know how to care for my hair, i want to reach WL just kinda prove myself i can grow hair beyond APL:grin:.
but once i reach that lengh (hopefully in max 3 years), i will probably cut it to MBL.

g.lo

g.lo

I used to think WL was HolyGrail long but now that I have it...its honestly not all that long because unless you wear it straight most of the time, you dont really get to play with the length.

I vote TBL but I wouldnt mind reaching there either.

just to say your hair is gorrrrrrrrgeous:lovedrool:

Crystal

I saw a woman today with hair down to her ankles. Seriously, her hair touched her ankles. That's too much for me. She had dreads and they looked hot and heavy.

beanie44

I would like to reach full WL straight, with layers and a thick V hemline, and caramel hilights. I might be shoulder length unstraightened. I just want to see if I can reach that length then I will just maintain unless it's too much for me to handle....maybe this time next year I will reach this goal.:nervous2::pray:

SpicyPisces

3 Years Natural
Too long for me is anything past WL.

I'm only 4'10 so super long hair would just overwhelm me. I have toyed around with the idea of growing to HL, but I think full MBL/WL would be the best length for me.

WantNatural

I think anything past TL would be too long for me, so I don't see myself growing to classic. Right now my long term goal is WL, but I really do want to see how long it will grow, so after WL I probably will continue to grow to HL and TL, as long as it's not too much hair for me to handle.

BraunSugar

I think BSL will be just fine for me. I remember I got a sew-in once with 18in hair. I was closing the weave in car doors and getting caught on tree branches... it was a mess!!! I might even think BSL is too long. It really depends on how long it takes me to properly care for my hair. I can't spend hours on my hair, & I can't half step either. Gotta keep it simple.

keepithealthy

I want unstretched wl. I don't know how long that will be stretched. I would rarely ever straighten my hair if it was that long.

LilMissRed

WHen I first started ,y hair journey I said the skys the limit... but to be honest.. I dunno what I'd do with hair longer than waist length :/ I doubt I'd ever wear it all down at that length.. I want to atleast be able to 'enjoy' my length :yep:

13StepsAhead

MBL would be all I would have time for. It takes me 30 min to dewtangole my SL natural hair so I can only imagine how long how long It would take to detangle my hair at MBL.

davisbr88

I voted TBL when I took this poll a while ago because my original LTG was HL but then I tried on an almost-HL wig last week and realized that I looked ridiculous with hair that long! I'm too short, and I looked like walking hair. I did love the styles I could do but if my hair was that long, I know I would never wear it straight, or really stretched. I don't want any limitations when I reach my goal - I want to be able to wear it straight, curly, wavy, etc. So, I'm shooting for WL now.

Last edited:

stixx

Anything longer than BSL is just too weave-ish for me

I guess it'd be different if I was natural and my hair was shrunken all the time

belleza

I think if you are a woman has never been blessed with having extremely long hair, and have always wanted it, it may be hard to determine a length that's too long.

I'm curious to know how long my hair can actually grow. I don't want to impede it's progress in any way. So I'll see how long it'll get then I'll decide if it's too much.

phyl73

For me, HL would be too much for me. I want my hair to be full WL. I think of the amount of time I spend working with it now and I'm not even full APL. I can just see it now. I'd always have an ouchless band to be able to quickly put it up and away. My hair isn't as thick as some of the ladies on the board, but it's thick to me. I'm wondering what the weight of unstretched, natural WL hair and beyond would feel like on me.