Votes: 58 25.2%
  • HL

Votes: 92 40.0%
  • TBL

Votes: 59 25.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SimJam

I dont know if i have a length that is too long for me, I have a length that Im willing to deal with which is WL streched

I honestly think that when my hair is longer it will be easer to maintain because I could just put in twists and then style them or wear buns, and I'll finally get to wear the hairsticks I got :grin:

my hair is collarbone streched and only NL in twists

so WL will probably be BSL in twists (hopefully)

AwesomelyNappy

depends on shrinkage for me. I would love natural waist length hair.

I've seen pics of waist length natural hair and i think it looks good. It might be hard to take care of, but i love challenges!

but if i had major shrinkage, blunt, thick wl - tbl (when straightened) would be my stopping point

againstallodds

I don't think I could handle HL or TL. My long term goal is MBL but I've been flirting with the idea of working towards WL :scratchch:scratchch.

schipperchow1

I didn't vote because anything past calf length is too long for me. TL is my goal. I actually find my hair very easy to maintain at this length (approaching HL). It is very easy to put up in a bun or pony tail. The only time it takes a long time is if I decide to rollerset or wear a straightened style, but I have learned to set aside the time so it becomes scheduled ME time.

Lucia

I think anything passed CL length is too long for me. I find that since my hairs gotten longer it's easier to manage quicker to bun or ponytail up. The only look that takes more time is pin straight but it took effort and time when my hair was short too and relaxed so that's not a length thing. I just want that undeniable length where people can't ask of it's a weave cause they know dang well the BSS doesnt sell TL weave

Last edited: