Hello Ladies and Gents!

diva24

Hi! I'm Diva! I've been a lurker for a short time but I'm not the shy type :look: So here I am! Im currently "transitioning," and enjoying it. :yep: My initial question is for transitioners and naturals. Are you feeling the same "time crunch" as relaxed ladies or is it different? Are you anxious/excited for growth? I want my natural hair to be my relaxed length like yesterday! How do you get over that feeling? As a relaxed head I could see my length and took pride in having long hair but as a natural my hair always felt short (Yes I was natural before and :nono: silly me I should've left my hair alone). Now that Im transitioning I'm starting to feel the anxiety more and more every day.

Summer79

I am a LONG time lurker!! Hi ladies and gents. I know exactly what you mean! I couldn't (and can't) wait for my hair to grow. Its not so bad now that I'm no longer in transition. Doing mini chops helped me out also because it wasn't a lot of hair at once!

BrooklynSouth

Hi! I'm Diva! I've been a lurker for a short time but I'm not the shy type :look: So here I am! Im currently "transitioning," and enjoying it. :yep: My initial question is for transitioners and naturals. Are you feeling the same "time crunch" as relaxed ladies or is it different? Are you anxious/excited for growth? I want my natural hair to be my relaxed length like yesterday! How do you get over that feeling? As a relaxed head I could see my length and took pride in having long hair but as a natural my hair always felt short (Yes I was natural before and :nono: silly me I should've left my hair alone). Now that Im transitioning I'm starting to feel the anxiety more and more every day.

Welcome aboard and all I can say is be patient. I understand feeling silly about ever realaxing but it'll pass in time. You did what you did, nothing can change the past. I am excited by my natural growth. I have some impatience for totally natural hair but in the mean time I am focusing on a healthy head of hair.

nappi

welcome to the board

hope you achieve your goals

im not as anxious as i was in the beginning
im much more patient now and am seeing results