Help me...I'm being lazy!!!

CoCoGirl821

I usually wash my hair every weekend. Yet last weekend, I never got around to it. Now the weekend has snuck up on me again and I really DONT feel like doing my hair. It's cold, I'm tired, and most of all LAZY!!! I need some encouragement.

Alright soldier..:orders: :orders: :orders: :orders: ...you betta get back into the groove and don't let the hair monster get you down!!!

At least wash and deep condition today. You can worry about styling it tomorrow!

I always lay out my skin care stuff along with my hair stuff, and do a full restorative treatment. Think of it as a treat, not a chore!!!

CAPlush said:
At least wash and deep condition today. You can worry about styling it tomorrow!

I always lay out my skin care stuff along with my hair stuff, and do a full restorative treatment. Think of it as a treat, not a chore!!!

I think you gave me an excuse to wash my hair again today. Great idea.

Maybe you can pre-poo now if you don't have anywhere to go today, then tomorrow (if you leave it in overnight) you will be forced to rinse it out and wash/condition.

Is you hair stinky? Is it properly moisturized? Is it tangling, itching, or otherwise complaining? If it's not - shoot, ain't no need to wash it! *LOL* Sorry, I'm another lazy one.....

CoCoGirl821 said:
I usually wash my hair every weekend. Yet last weekend, I never got around to it. Now the weekend has snuck up on me again and I really DONT feel like doing my hair. It's cold, I'm tired, and most of all LAZY!!! I need some encouragement.

Don't feel bad! I flat-ironed my hair and wore it straight for 3 weeks, intending to do it for only 2. I washed it on Monday after the lazy streak was over.

Back