How are you liking your BLACK FRIDAY purchases

Lol I know right?..... Ive been eyeing Komaza for the longest. its enough I missed their secretive "pre-black friday" sale.:rolleyes: Since the Moku Conditioner was 9 dollars I decided to get 4 of those and 3 of the Moku Leave-in Conditioner. From Qhemet I got 2 Amla Olive Heavy Cream and 2 Burdock Root Butter Cream.:lick: I dont know why I waited so long to try these products everything smells and feel so amazing.:spinning:

I also ordered the Amla and Olive heavy Cream and the Burdock root butter creme also tried the cocotree detangling ghee and the hydrating balm.

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Im rlly hoping to find my staples and a back up :grin:

Last edited:
Lol I know right?..... Ive been eyeing Komaza for the longest. its enough I missed their secretive "pre-black friday" sale.:rolleyes: Since the Moku Conditioner was 9 dollars I decided to get 4 of those and 3 of the Moku Leave-in Conditioner. From Qhemet I got 2 Amla Olive Heavy Cream and 2 Burdock Root Butter Cream.:lick: I dont know why I waited so long to try these products everything smells and feel so amazing.:spinning:

Girl, You will :heart3:Komaza! She is suppose to be having a Sale around Christmas, so hopefully you signed up for the mailing list!

Don't sleep on:

The Protein Strengther *if you like protein*
Olive DC'er
Intense Moisture DC'er
Jojoba Hemp Sealant *wonderful*:lick:
The Entire Califia Line (Milks, Conditoner, Hair Cream)

*everything is lovely*:yep:

I received my Cyber Monday deals from Vitacost. I'm already a faithful user of the Giovanni Direct Leave-In (I ordered 6 bottles for me and I also use it on my daughters' hair), but I won't use my Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner purchase for the first time until tomorrow (I bought 4 bottles...wanted to make sure I give it a chance; and I use a lot of conditioner).

This is the exact place that I am talking about with getting my orders fast. I took advantage of the Cyber Monday deal, and I got my order really fast. I love Vitacost.com and I ordered some Giovanni stuff from them as well. If I order something from them by the cutoff time in the morning, I can get my items the next day, even if I select 3 day shipping. :yep: I guess it helps that they are in Vegas and I am in L.A.

I also ordered the Amla and Olive heavy Cream and the Burdock root butter creme also tried the cocotree detangling ghee and the hydrating balm.

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Im rlly hoping to find my staples and a back up :grin:
Dag something told me to get this..... How did you like it?

Girl, You will :heart3:Komaza! She is suppose to be having a Sale around Christmas, so hopefully you signed up for the mailing list!

Don't sleep on:

The Protein Strengther *if you like protein*
Olive DC'er
Intense Moisture DC'er
Jojoba Hemp Sealant *wonderful*:lick:
The Entire Califia Line (Milks, Conditoner, Hair Cream)

*everything is lovely*:yep:

Wow I was eyeing all of those I even had the Califa Cream in my cart.... Thank you so much for the heads up. You know I got the Moku cause of the ceramides:look:... im so in love lol :lick:.... Im definitely getting on that mailing list.....
^^^^

oh lorks ..... Im gonna have to hide my credit card and forget my paypal login

Ok!!! No one is getting a present from me this year cause imma be broke lol.:lol:

@jahzyira (does this even work anymore:(

I havnt got got my stuff yet, they've been delivierd to my sis in FL but alas my hair wont get to experience these lovelies for the next 3 weeks :(

saw a review by splinta24 on YTube and I liked that u can use it to detangle then DC with it.

but if is not like awesome then I wont be repurchasing bc its a but too much money for only 5oz ... But we'll see

I'm absolutely in love with my black Friday purchase. I got Turbo Twin blow drier from Folica.com (a blow out blow drier) and my god, now I know what a blow drier is! You don't know a good blow drier until you had one.

I was using what i thought was good conair blow dryer ($19 red one from walmart) but this blow drier I bought is on another level. Yes it get super hot, but the cold shot on this drier is amazing, it actually blows out cool air not just air like most blow driers. In fact it actually not a cold shot button that you have to hold down the whole time.

I'm in love...

It came in the mail yesterday, after ordering it Saturday... Folica storage is in Norther NJ and I live a few miles away.

I am so curious about this blowdryer. I am a blowdryer junkie, so please give me a link so I can get my fix! Thank you

I took the CURLS deal and just received my order. Bought the 16oz. CURLS Coconut Sublime conditioner, got the 8oz. for free and included in the box were 2oz samples of Quenched Curls, Whipped Cream and CurliciousCurls Cleansing Cream :yep: All things I wanted to try.... I also get 20% off my next order :grin:

I'm absolutely in love with my black Friday purchase. I got Turbo Twin blow drier from Folica.com (a blow out blow drier) and my god, now I know what a blow drier is! You don't know a good blow drier until you had one.

I was using what i thought was good conair blow dryer ($19 red one from walmart) but this blow drier I bought is on another level. Yes it get super hot, but the cold shot on this drier is amazing, it actually blows out cool air not just air like most blow driers. In fact it actually not a cold shot button that you have to hold down the whole time.

I'm in love...

It came in the mail yesterday, after ordering it Saturday... Folica storage is in Norther NJ and I live a few miles away.

My FHI blow dryer has that feature, which is why I love it!

I ordered Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade (received it on Cyber Monday) & Ginger Juices & Berries (I'll pick it up from the post office on Monday). I haven't used the Oyin yet. I love that smell, though. It smells like pancakes.

ordered sensationnell goddess remi from hairsisters blk friday and got it weds, installed yesterday

Luv it! I think I'm gonna do the weave challenge thing for all of nxt year

i had never ordered from hairsisters before so i'm thankful for the poster that posted about their BF sale, I'll def be a repeat customer

Ordered from oyinhandmade.com

2 - Burnt Sugar Pomade - This was a re-stock (love it!)
2 - Honey Wash (new)
1 - Whipped Pudding (new)
1 - Shine and Define (new)

Love all the products. Did a henna treatment Thursday night and twisted my hair with the whipped pudding and Shine and Define. Sealed with the BSP. It came out perfectly moisturized and defined. The products did not sit on top of my hair and my hair stayed moisturized.

beemineproducts.com - Avocado Conditioner. This was a re-stock. Love this stuff!

Back