It's Friday!!!!! What are you doing with your hair this weekend?

AtlantaJJ

I did a wrap this morning. I just tired on a cute human hair half wig, and with my bang and my hair blended I got that Michelle Obama thing going on... this is getting really good!

taz007

I will be braiding my hair tonight for a braid out tomorrow. I hope that it comes out right as I MUST leave the house tomorrow morning :ohwell:.

myronnie

Overnight condition with Amla and Brahmi powder mixed with deep conditioners and other goodies (honey, aloe vera oil, camellia seed oil, coconut oil, castor oil, hempseed butter). Can't wait to see the result! It's the first time I've done an ayurvedic powder deep condition.

TheQueenBeeMaya

i've been rocking braidouts and my kinkycurly fro for two weeks now, i think i'll press this weekend for my monthly length check. i'm pretty sure i'm at APL !!!!

La Colocha

Prepoo with ohm avocado custard, clarify with elucence, dc with a mix of jessicurl wdt and aohsr. Then plait with dream cream.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tonight:

I Pre-Pooed with the PhytoPolleine Botanical Scalp Stimulant. Felt really good. But could possibly get same results using a Combination of Tea Tree EO and Peppermint EO mixed together

CoWashed with Jason's Biotin Conditioner

Re-Applied Indigo for about an Hour*(Henna/Indigo'd last Friday)

Rinse out Indigo with Cheapie VO5

DC w/Steamer using the Phytocitrus Deep Conditioning Mask

Rinse

Use PC

Apply Fermodyl 619 and Alter Ego Nourish Spa Leave In

Gel Hair Down Completely

Attempt to Wear Phony Bun:look:

SuchMagnificent

Taking a Break from Posting
This weekend I will wash with CON Green, DC with ORS Replenishing in a Bottle and apply Aphogee Pro Vitamin Leave in. Wet Bun under half wig..tis all

Saffirejuiliet

Tomorrow is a busy day for me: my boyfriend's minor league football game and a birthday party. So tonight I washed my hair, did a protein treatment, straightened my hair, and now I am sitting with my hair rolled up on flexi rods for some soft curls. :drunk:

La Colocha

Prepoo with afrodetangler, wash with hairveda amala cream rinse, dc with (aohsr+jessicurl wdt+hydrathema growth oil), Plait with kbb hair milk and a bit of castor oil.

Daisimae

Weekly wash, condition and deep condition.

Saturday evening: One-hr Pre-Poo (TJ's Nourish/Proclaim Hot Oil), Wash (Nexxus Photo-Organics Theratin), Five-min Protein Treatment (Nexxus Photo-Organics Humectin/ApHogee 2-Min Reconstructor/Jherri Redding Natural Protein mix), One-hr DC (ORS Replenishing Bottle/Silicon Mix/PC mix), Leave-ins (too many to list), Dry, Moisturize (ORS Olive Oil Bottle), Seal (End All (Yes, I still have some left.:grin:))

Last edited:

MonaLisa

About to slap some WEN Fig and oils on my head and put a plastic cap on -
will snack on some shrimp and crab legs while it's marinating..

I need to do something proteiny tomorrow, followed up my a moisturizing dc..

Nyssa28

DC with ORS pak
Protein treatment with Joico Reconstructor
Moisturize with Joico Intense Hydrator
Leave-in Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat

I've braided my hair....Hopefully my first braidout turns out nice and cute.

MilaXs3

I am sitting here with my DC concoction (HE Long Term Relationship Condish, mayo, coco oil, evoo, jojoba oil) in my hair under a plastic bag as I type...gonna rinse it out, co-wash and do a wetset with some infusium leave in and NTM on some magnetics and air dry! Happy Friday Ladies!!!

Last edited:

amber815

Well I washed, Dc'd and all that jazz and I am attempting my 1st braid out. I put some rusk smoother and nairobi foam on each section and slapped a roller on the ends. we gon see how this turns out tomorrow.....

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Why does this thread keep getting bumped??? :lachen:

-Chelated (one lather) with Abba Pure Detox Shampoo :down:
-Shampood (one lather) with DermOrganics Moisturizing Sulfate-Free Shampoo with Argan Oil
-Dc'd for an hour under the dryer with AO Blue Chamomile
-Did a 5 min condition with French Perm Stabilizer Plus :down:
-Rollerset with DermOrganics Moisturizing Leave-In w/Argan Oil and Silicon Mix Serum

mariofmagdal

My son wants me to wear my hair down for his graduation. I am going to do a wash and go, and use some ELASTA QP Feels Like Silk to try and hold it down. It is so hot and humid here, I really don't want my hair all over the place. I hope it works out.

FeelinIt

I'm going to try some natural DC options and putting together some hair tonics for growth. Not sure yet what they will be but I want to put together a nice spritz for the scalp and hair. Other than that, just my co-wash and gos

Truth

When I get off work...(1more hr..yesss!!!) i'll go home and deep co.. Fall asleep till about 3pm.. and then wake up..wash it out...apply alittle leave in and sealing with evoo.. let it air dry... nothing 2 special.. just lettin the fro , fro..lol....Sunday I might blow it out or roller set it (depends on my patience with sitting under the dryer..) and do pin curls... :) we'll see..

exubah

I poo'd this morning with Roux Porosity Control, put on some Aphogee 2min reconstructor and currently dc'ing with AO HSR. I'm about to go and rinse out, put in my leave-ins (Lacio Lacio and Rusk Smoother) and serum (John Frieda Frizz-Ease) and maybe rollerset if I am not feeling too lazy.

aa9746

Conditioned overnight with my Mane Tail, gycerin, castor oil mix. And, still conditioning with it under my wig. I'm not ready to detangle yet:ohwell:.

Dymmeonds

I did a 15 minute pre-poo (steeped green tea, brahmi powder, shea butter and Kirkland condish) with heat, coated my hair with amla oil, shampooed with a shikakai bar and I am currently dcing with Silicon Mix. When I rinse I am going to let air dry and then try my new bottle of sabino moisture block for the first time. Wish me luck ladies!