It's Friday!!!!! What are you doing with your hair this weekend?

darlingdiva

I did a hot oil treatment last night w/ neem oil (that stuff stung my eye!). Then I washed it out w/ KBB Hair Nectar & I sealed w/ KBB hair oil. We'll see how it turns out.

My hair had a lot more curl definition than it usually does (from the KBB hair nectar), but it was also extremely dry. Now I have to do the process of elimination thing & figure out if it was from doing a hot oil treatment on dry hair or from the hair nectar.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tonight when I return from my Pedicure Appointment, since it is one week post Relaxer I will:

Co-Wash with Mane'n Tail Conditioner
Apply Giovanni Nutra-Fix Reconstructor for 10 minutes
Deep Condition 30 minutes with Steam with Heat with Lamur Bone Marrow
Deep Condition 30 minutes with Steam with L'anza Kukui Nut Moisture Masque
Final Rinse with Roux Porosity Control
Apply Fermodyl 619 and Alter Ego Nova Care Nourish Spa Leave In
Partial Air Dry
Partial Heat Dry:grin:

BlondeByDesire

On Sunday 5/31:

Shampoo with Kenra Platinum for Color Treated Hair
Con w/Kenra Platinum Recontructor
Try out my new (Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose con) for a DC for 30 with heat
Air dry/Bun

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
I'm going to DC on dry hair with Joico K Pac Rec., deep condition with Silk Elements Mega Moisture DC, Airdry, flatiron. tomorrow, I'll be back in braids with my wig for a few weeks.

Toy

Clarifing
Protein treatment
Deep conditioning
Moisturizing
Airdry
Not to much i am 11wks post and im lazy

AtlantaJJ

I'm going to just enjoy my hair because I washed conditioned and styled my hair in 20 minutes start to finish this morning!! :yay:

Mattie26

Howdy just starting the routine but this is what I'm planning:
Pre-poo with castor oil and EVOO-Satuaday
Shampoo with CON and Black Soap-Sunday
Lightly oil scalp with Glover's mix and moistuize with EVOO
Learning to keep it simple.

SmileyJ22

Well, I've relaxed it and did a black rinse. I'm going to rollerset it sit under the dryer, wrap it, then go. And tomorrow it will probably be wrapped underneath a half wig!!

Mattie26

Hopefully, my half wig that I ordered will be here tomorrow so Sunday I can get my hair braided and wear the wig for the next week and a half.

If you don't mind me asking where do you order your wigs from? Because Hairsisters.com is testing the last nerve that I have.:wallbash:

Tarae

I prepoo'd overnight w/ HE Dangerously Straight & Silk Elements conditioner (hopefully, that'll get rid of the tangles).

I'm about to wash and DC w/ SE Mega Silk. I'll probably airdry :look: in 2 braids because I'm not in the mood to rollerset any more.

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
I'm going to dc on dry hair with a mix of Lustrasilk Shea Butter/Mango cholesterol and Hemp cond. (saw this on dlewis' blog, hope I like it). Then I'll co-wash and air dry in 2 low ponytails with magnetic rollers on the ends. Tomorrow I'm getting twists in the front and I'll rollerset the back.

MonaLisa

I've had this conditioner mix marinating on my head since yesterday evening...about to hit the shower shortly and have a WEN Fig moment..

will use my butter mix and KBB hair milk and airdry.

sunnieb

I'm sitting under the dryer now doing a DC with moisture. I'll probably cowash tomorrow and then DC on Sunday with a light protein conditioner.

lisajames96

I wont be trying any new products, but I will be DC with coconut oil, aloe vera, and honey(in that order of layering) in big twists and a cap.
My wrists can't take 4 hours of little braids and twists for a while:nono:.

SimpleKomplexity

My hair still feels dry liek yesterdya despite moisturizing it 3 times since yesterday night. I'm going to rinse with ACV and do another rollerset

Daisimae

I pre-pooed with WRTC. primed my hair for coloring with Colorful Neutral Protein Filler. Then applied Miss Clariol Beautiful Collection semi-perm color. That's now washed out. I'm DC'ing with a mix of ORS Replenishing Conditioner, (same as the pac, but in the large bottle), and Silicone Mix.

When this comes out, I'm going to do a final rinse with PC. Apply leave-ins (Fermodyl 233, Sun Silk Hydra 24/7 creme and Aphogee Green Tea and Keratin). Dry, top off with Break-Free and coconut oil to seal.

MochaEyeCandy

I did my hair earlier this week, so I'll be rocking my fro and loving every minute of it.:Copy of 2cool:

ETA: I rocked my first puff today :grin:

Last edited:

fe6968

I will be doing a henna gloss, then a sew in weave. Wish me luck, lol :grin::grin::grin: