It's Friday!!!!! What are you doing with your hair this weekend?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Yesterday I....
-Shampood with Kenra Platinum Shampoo for Fine Hair
-Conditioned for 10 mins with Tigi Dumb Blonde Reconstructor
-Dc'd for 45 mins under the dryer with Redken All Soft Heavy Cream
-Rinsed that out and conditioned with Porosity Control for 5 mins
-Rollerset with Fermodyl 619, Oyin Juices & Berries and Silicon Mix Serum

My hair was sooooooooo soft and swingy, I had to put it back in a ponytail cause I had SERIOUS HIH disease :grin:

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
Well right now Im at work sitting with some MT under my wig as a DC. When I get home I'll wash out, cowash with Aussie Moist and let air dry, add lacio lacio and bun. Saturday I'm leaving it alone and Sunday I will co-wash with Mizani Moisturefuse

MAMATO

Yesterday I....
-Shampood with Kenra Platinum Shampoo for Fine Hair
-Conditioned for 10 mins with Tigi Dumb Blonde Reconstructor
-Dc'd for 45 mins under the dryer with Redken All Soft Heavy Cream
-Rinsed that out and conditioned with Porosity Control for 5 mins
-Rollerset with Fermodyl 619, Oyin Juices & Berries and Silicon Mix Serum

My hair was sooooooooo soft and swingy, I had to put it back in a ponytail cause I had SERIOUS HIH disease :grin:

I'll be deep conditioning this afternoon and wash tomorrow morning. I have a BBQ tomorrow afternoon and so far the weather is so bad in Montreal. I am still wondering if I better go with a wash'n'go and if I'd take my chance with a flat iron. I dont want to waste my time and then lose all my effort under the rain ... we'll see:grin:

BostonMaria

Right now I'm sitting here with an Amla treatment, watching educational television (The Maury Povich show) and I plan on keeping this on my hair for at least an hour.

dlewis

Oiled heavily before wash day today. Lightly washed this morning and I'm wearing a bun today with the last 6" loaded with conditioner. I'll be doing a HOT treatment tonight, wash and blowdry and flatiron and oil. Going to the hairdresser tom to have my hair curled with the curling iron. Thinking about braiding on Sunday.

chelleyrock

Sunday morning I plan on:
-Pre-poo with JBCO for 1 hour
-Wash with CON shampoo
-Deep condition with Keracare Humecto for 30 minutes
-Apply Alter Ego Nourish Spa Leave-in w/Fantasia IC Serum, Glycerin and Aloe Vera Gel
-Rollerset for 1 hour then flat iron roots
-Apply a little more glycerin/aloe vera mix to ends and pincurl

This should last me for 1 week then I'll repeat the process next weekend

tiffers

Right now I'm sitting here with an Amla treatment, watching educational television (The Maury Povich show) and I plan on keeping this on my hair for at least an hour.
Yes, that's very educational. Hopefully it'll teach these little girls to stop lying about who their baby daddy's are :lachen: I LOVE the paternity shows, they're my guilty pleasure :giggle:

I love when the girls are all beligerent yelling "I'm a billion percent sure he's the daddy!!!!" And then the guy isn't the dad :lachen:

I've noticed when a girl says anything over 110%, the guy is never the dad. I love hearing the girls say "I'm a thousand percent sure!" cause that's the tipoff that she's about to run off the stage, crying :lachen: I'm so bad :lol:

Toy

Well Tomorrow I will be doing a Deeep Condition With Aussie 3min Conditioner & Wen Fig under a hydra Cap for 20mins.I think that is it:grin:

tiffers

Sunday morning I plan on:
-Pre-poo with JBCO for 1 hour
-Wash with CON shampoo
-Deep condition with Keracare Humecto for 30 minutes
-Apply Alter Ego Nourish Spa Leave-in w/Fantasia IC Serum, Glycerin and Aloe Vera Gel
-Rollerset for 1 hour then flat iron roots
-Apply a little more glycerin/aloe vera mix to ends and pincurl

This should last me for 1 week then I'll repeat the process next weekend
How do you like this leave in? I've been hearing a lot about it lately. Does it smell good?

Platinum

I'm not sure yet. I have the urge to henna again (I think I'm addicted to it):sekret: I may just do an Ayurvedic cowash and DC.

SuchMagnificent

Taking a Break from Posting
Hopefully, my half wig that I ordered will be here tomorrow so Sunday I can get my hair braided and wear the wig for the next week and a half.

jetbeauty09

-Redoing the front of my micros so they can last another month without my newgrowth yelling at everyone!

Whenever I visit LHCF it makes me wanna take these down braids and DC. I must stay strong! Have fun playing in your hair for me :(

SouthernDimps

I graduate from college on Sunday so I will be visiting the salon to get a silky press! I'm 8 months into my transition so I'm curious to see what my current length is!

prospurr4

Well, tomorrow, I'm going to co-wash and do a spiral set, mainly to blend my 10 weeks worth of new growth. On Sunday, I will wear my spiral curls with a headband.

Gotta look fly at church for Mother's Day!!:grin:

*Michelle*

I graduate from college on Sunday so I will be visiting the salon to get a silky press! I'm 8 months into my transition so I'm curious to see what my current length is!

Congratulations!!!

Well, since this is mothers day and we will be taking some pix, I will do my usual. Next weekend I'm going to try some kind of wash n go (probably an air dried bun).

caramelkisses1107

Since the heat has been murder on my roots staying straight:afro2:. I am gonna co-wash, dc, and twist set with some coconut oil and ORS Lock & Twist Gel & see how long that holds up.

Eisani

Congrats!

I'm not entirely sure, but I think I'll wash w/black soap, do ayurvedic paste, dc and air dry. I'm tempted to straighten, but I don't wanna do it myself. :ohwell: Right now I'm loving my messy buns and headbands.

TrendySocialite

If I can drag myself out of bed I will

DC on dry hair with MN, ORS Replenish and oil (my hair is SCREAMING for it)
Cowash with Aussie Moist and whatever else is in my shower
Rollerset (haven't decided it it will be curly, roller wrap or flipped)
Press Roots

Sosoothing

I wasn't going to do anything except wash and use and instant conditioner tonight but reading everyone's plans makes me feel like I need to do more...lol. Maybe an oil treatment tonight, plus Im gonna throw in a proper 30 min DC tomorrow.

mkd

Last night I rollerset using Elucence MB as a leave in and sealed with a little castor oil on the ends. My hair is soooo heavy and greasy. I don't think I should have used the castor oil.:nono: I really want to wash and rollerset again tonight. I think I may be doing too much though:look:

LushLox

Tonight. I'm going to do a co wash and pull hair back into a loose braid and pin under. Tomorrow I won't do anything, as I'm not going anywhere, so my hair will stay in the braid. Sunday I will do a long pre poo (right through the day) with Amla and Vatika then proceed to wash my hair. Will use Aveda DR and Reconstructor followed by L'Occitane Shine mask. Then roller set.

QueenHav

My cousin said he'll sew my weave back in. Bye bye afro... I'll miss you but I love the convenience of my weaves!

:dance7:

Saffirejuiliet

Sunday night I will deep condition/cowash with Yes to Carrots, detangle, and twist my hair for the week. I am debating on buy a denman or not to help with detangling.