It's Friday!!!!! What are you doing with your hair this weekend?

Whimsy

I'm thinking of doing a DC tonight.
Tomorrow i have a shoot and need my hair in a wash n go for it.....and then sunday I leave for a weeklong vacay. I'll probably have my hair in a loose pony for the flight n stuff.

Nothing major on the hair front.

~NanCeBoTwin~

I'm going to overnight DC and co wash in the morning. I bought gray flexi rods from sally's today so I'm going to do a flexi set using those.....

Toy

Tomorrow,I will be doing a Conditioning wash/ deep conditioning with WEN Fig Cleansing Conditioner & Some Coconut Conditioner for about 30 mins under a Hydra Cap .:grin:

Jhuidah

I'm wearing a twist out today from my twists I put in on Sunday. Per my post yesterday, I'm going to be conditioning with my Yes To Carrots products tonight. I can't wait! I'll probably clarify first, since I haven't done so in quite a while.

After I wash/DC with heat/condition tonight, I'll braid up my hair damp--with added leave ins, sealed with avocado butter/EVCO mix--wear the braid out tomorrow, and twist on Sunday. My usual weekend thing.

SimpleKomplexity

I prepood with ORS Replenshing Pak

I clarified with Keracare's 1st Lather.

Washed with Keracare's Dry and Itchy Scalp Shampoo.

I'm deep conditioning with GVP Conditioning Balm with the Leave in being Paul Mitchel "The Conditioner" and Sealing with Super Skinny Serum then off to rollerset.

I'm going all out just because I can lool. I love babying my hair :love:

Oh, and I'm listening to Chrisette Michelle's cd Ephipany!! I LOVEEE IT! :spinning:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tonight::grin:

I Self-Relaxed with Linange Shea Butter Relaxer, the Linange Neutralizer and the Linange Restructuring Mask. I used Joico K-Pak in after the rinse and before the Neutralizer.

I Steamed with Keratase Oleo Relax Masque for one hour. Rinsed, used Porosity Control for the Final Rinse.

Used Alter Ego Nova Care Nourish Spa Leave-In.

Orissa081

I have a mixture of shikakai and aritha in my hair as we speak. I will wash it out with some cheapie condish( Suave or Garnier Fruitis), after that I'll deep condish with ORS Replinishing Pack, then moisterize with Nexxus Headress and coconut oil. I love doing my hair!

honeisos

i want to do a roller set but its so warm in ny and worried all my work will go to waste as soon as i walk out the door . but i will be washing with tj tea tree , scalp has been itchy lately . dc with honey , olive oil and he tt. i guess ill see about the roller set :(

myronnie

Overnight deep conditioning then shampoo
Deep conditioning = Aussie Moist, suave coconut, gvp conditioning balm+rhassoul clay+coconut milk+avocado butter+camellia seed oil+honey+aloe vera gel+lavendar eo+thyme eo+coconut oil+castor oil
lots of ingredients. lol

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
I got my box braids back in on Friday!!! I am happy with my bob length box braids and she only charged me 50.00 for them. She said $10 an hour. Not tight and just a little smaller than a #2 pencil. Very Happy Girl right here!

snillohsss

I had to cut off my nape. I mean like a fade...so I can start over. All my hair is healthy except for the nape. Every other strand had mid-shaft splits at each coil. :( So the reason it wasn't growing was because it was breaking.

I don't know what I am doing wrong...especially when the length of my hair is healthy.

queen928

I shampooed with Garnier Fructis Moisture Works
Did a light protein con with Aphogee 2 min but left it on for 10 min
Then dc with Pantene R&N Intensive Moisturizing Condish
Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer
CHI Silk infusion then blow dried
Iron curled then rolled with foam rollers

Urban

I did a shikakai tea wash (fantastic!!!! but don't get this stuff in your eye, I've got a red eye at the moment :nono: )

Then a cassia treatment

Now I'm D'cing with ORS and A'lchemy.

darlingdiva

I did a hot oil treatment last night w/ neem oil (that stuff stung my eye!). Then I washed it out w/ KBB Hair Nectar & I sealed w/ KBB hair oil. We'll see how it turns out.

The Princess

Wash, condition and flatiron my hair at the hairdresser. Im so excited, to see if im closer to APL.

Then bun it back up.

Last edited:

Loves Harmony

Well i had an appointment with my stylist for the first time in 4 months. Just when i got there she told me that she forget to write my name down for today. So im going to wash, deep condition , and flat iron my own hair today.

beans4reezy

Shampooo with Aphogee Moisturizing poo
Aphogee 2 step Hard Protien
DC with WEN fig
Roux Porosity control for 5 mins
Roller Set
I'm going to try the saran wrap method to see how it works for me. If I could acheive the "flat iron" results with this method, then I'm calling it a Godsend :)

glamazon386

I washed my hair yesterday morning (EQP Cream Conditioning Shampoo and Nexxus Humectress Conditioner) and pulled back with a phony pony. Hopefully it'll stay like this all week.