How did you find out about LHCF?

pink219

I was searching google for haircare information and I came across this site. Oh how I wish I would have found it sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did you find out about LHCF?

SvelteVelvet

Looking up the differences between lye and no-lye relaxed hair and hoping to find experiences of ladies who switched from no-lye to lye successfully.

I had just started going to the salon weekly for the first time ever in my life and my hairdresser told me I'd be due for a touch-up and let me know she would be switching me over to lye. After using no-lye all my life I needed to prepare myself for the experience of switching. I joined shortly after...from all I learned here after a few months I realized I was better off without her and started taking care of my own hair for the most part.

Last edited:

virtuenow

nappturality.com --> some of the ladies mentioned lhcf there and in their fotkis. When I first came here I thought lhcf was only for black women w/the mixed type hair (type 2-3) based on most of the pics I saw. Finally I saw a few type 4's speckled in so I decided to join

Last edited:

che1219

Someone on Sandra Rose mentioned that they got good haircare tips from LHCF, so I decided to check it out and haven't looked back. I wish I had found it sooner.

Miz_Complexity

My friend Mona in college told me about it in 2004 and I became a lurker then I joined. At first I thought it was a cult at first because she was always buy so many hair products and vitamins. It was like almost $200.00 worth of hair products in her bath a college student. I became very concerned so a couple of friends had an intervention for her. Then I got hooked, I had became a PJ and LHCF addict and I been hooked ever since.

3akay3

I googled DivaSmooth back in Sept. and a thread from this site came up. I've been hooked ever since.

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
Cathy Howse books--->googled AA hair---->BHM came up--->LHCF was HEAVILY mentioned--->came here and never looked back

soulfusion

Lurking over at the Long Hair Community. A member there made a reference to LHCF, I came over, and joined almost immediately. I was looking for a hair care regimen because what I was doing then was not cutting it.