How did you find out about LHCF?

CHECKMATE!

Reslnt1 said:
I found out about this site from my H.S. friend: PatienceVirtue less than a week ago. We were talking about hair care/length issues and she recommended the site to me. I have been searching for a place to educate myself about haircare but gave up. Word of mouth really works with the sistahs, b/c i have already recommended the site to two females that work with me at the hospital. LHCF, thanks for coming into existence!!!!!!!...A sistah really needed you.:D

Hey girl.....:)....I'm glad u joined......u will find all that u need about hair on LHCF....I updated my fotki,chk it out.....HHG ;).....oh, I found out about this site thru another board,so glad I found yall' ;p

I was Googling ways to groow out your hair and cam across LHCF on a thread about mineral oil in hair care products. I was hooked ever since.

Pamsc

Actaully, I was on Cathy Howse's web site and was directed here by someone who posted on her site...Crazy! But I am glad found LHCF!!

imstush

Princess4Real told me about the site, and the next day I believe I was logged on paying my 5 bucks!:)

PuffyBrown

I was a member of a couple of other forums.
I remember people started talking about MTG and one member made a negative comment about how desperate members of LHCF must be because they are using animal products and monistat products to make the hair grow. A different member wrote a response that she should not be so negative and that other people do different things for hairgrowth. I remember that I just used to select a certain few to read but I googled LHCF and I saw this forum.....I did not join right away but after I realized that I was reading just about everyday...I am like hey why not start here. I am so glad that I did. I had long grown tired of the other forums. LHCF is just a different world of its own...you don't have to worry about snappy comments...people trying to out comment the other or making people feel like their comments are not valid. I just love this forum. I have met some of the nicest people in the world and I feel truly blessed( :bath2: )

tdenmil

I heard about it on another forum. I lurked here forever and finally decided to join yesterday.

Divalicious

^^Welcome!!!!! I found about LHCF because I came across an online poll for black hair and this was one of the choices, so I checked out the forum and liked what I saw :D

taj

I was surfing the net trying to find a former hairdresser's salon. I could never find her, but I found this site!!! I have the LHCF saved as my main page! I loovvee it and the women here are great!:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

freshlikemoi

I heard of it through Black Hair Media...which I deem my home. I have been a member there for about a year. SOme of the ladies there would constantly talk about LHCF and I decided to give it a try and see what they were talking about. In all honesty I believe most of the info there came from here. But I love both sites. :love: