How Long Would You Be In The Salon For A Service

ProfectivGirl

So I know most ladies don't go to the salon anymore but I'm a cosmetology student and I would like to improve my service time with my clients, so as a client how long are you willing to sit in the salon for the following services:

-shampoo/style
-relaxer/style
-color
-cornrows/braids
-haircut
-hair weaves (bonded and sew-in)
-Any other style you'd like to add

My goal is to have great time management so that I can book clients, and not have them waiting for ever (I personally hate it). So any advice would be great!!

Pompous Blue

So I know most ladies don't go to the salon anymore but I'm a cosmetology student and I would like to improve my service time with my clients, so as a client how long are you willing to sit in the salon for the following services:

-shampoo/style
-relaxer/style
-color
-cornrows/braids
-haircut
-hair weaves (bonded and sew-in)
-Any other style you'd like to add

My goal is to have great time management so that I can book clients, and not have them waiting for ever (I personally hate it). So any advice would be great!!
ProfectivGirl

A long time ago when I went to this fantastic stylist she would only book me and would have me in and out in no time flat for the following services:

45 minutes -shampoo/style (shampoo/condition/style)
1 hour -relaxer/style (including shampoo/condition/trim/style)

I used to get my hair done on my lunch hour and never had to spend a Saturday (all day) in the salon.

Alas, she got sick and had to stop doing hair. But I always held anyone else to her standards and they ALWAYS came up short! That's why I'm a natural to this day! I got tired of the aggravation!!

Oh, BTW, my hair was shoulder-length at that time.

ms.blue

For shampoo/style-1-2 hrs
Relaxer- not relaxed
Color-never pofesionally colored before
Cornrow/braids- cornrows 1-1.5 hrs, single braids 5 hours max
Haircut-15 mins
Sew-ins-3hrs max including cut and styling.

BeautyGoesDutch

Great hope you are doing well in school. I hate staying in a salon chair for hours and hours when it is something simple.

45 Mins-shampoo/style

1 Hour-relaxer/style but on Thick hair 1 hour 45 mins

color I don't know about color I never had it done before.

For the perfect cornrow 1hr Braids and 2hrs 30mins for braids -cornrows/braids

Never had my hair but before don't know

2hrs-hair weaves (bonded and sew-in)

Do you offer deep treatments,thermal styling,BKT,etc