Salon Review and mini Update with Pics

glam-

Thanks for sharing your review. Your hair turned out great (though it's beautiful anyway:yep:)

shtow

Thank you ladies for the kind comments:bighug:! I appreciate it because I have been suffering from a case of hair anorexia for a while. All my MD ladies who plan to visit, let me know how it goes and how the other stylist are :grin:

MissRissa

shtow, is there a different password? i tried it a few minutes ago but they say its the wrong one. I live in pg county but I cannot find a beautician I really like to save my life. Ill even drive out baltimore county once a month if you found THE ONE. Can i get your pw and the name/address of the salon?

_belle

shtow, is there a different password? i tried it a few minutes ago but they say its the wrong one. I live in pg county but I cannot find a beautician I really like to save my life. Ill even drive out baltimore county once a month if you found THE ONE. Can i get your pw and the name/address of the salon?

I totally agree with this post.

shtow

I Pm'd you hun:yep:

The name of the Salon is Salon Ave. Here is the info:
[SIZE=-1]90 Painters Mill Rd # 126
Owings Mills, MD 21117
(410) 356-7501[/SIZE]

Monigirl

I wish I lived in Baltimore county after your feedback and experience. Wow!! Spa like treatment and privacy. I love that!! You hair looks amazing!!:grin: