• 3 inch

Votes: 29 33.0%
  • 4 inch

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • 5 inch

Votes: 11 12.5%

• Total voters

leona2025

Ok Ladies so my ultimate ultimate goal is WL. After I get WL I won't be checking for length any more. I'm just going to let it grow and see how long it'll get. So how many inches do you think I have until I reach it?

LynnieB

Gosh you are close and I'd say another inch and 2 as cake icing ;)

It looks like you've got your regimen down pat so whatever it is you're doing, don't stop now!!

msa

I have no clue (because I can't clearly tell where your waist is) but your hair is beautiful. It looks like you should be there by the end of the year.

leona2025

Thanks Ladies for voting and the compliments! MSA I really don't have a waistline, lol. I'm happy with my progress so far thanks to all the ladies here on LHCF. I was thinking 1 or 2 inches, but LynnieB don't make me change my goal length.

La Colocha

Hi leona, i just wanted to say that your hair is beautiful. Keep up the good work. I hope one day to be where you are and i know that it is possible.:yep:

LynnieB

Thanks Ladies for voting and the compliments! MSA I really don't have a waistline, lol. I'm happy with my progress so far thanks to all the ladies here on LHCF. I was thinking 1 or 2 inches, but LynnieB don't make me change my goal length.

Leona, my goal was the same as yours but just because it was a goal, doesn't mean Imma stop letting it do what it do.

A goal is just that, a goal, never a final destination unless that is what you wish it to be ;)

Happy Hair Growing my dear!! :yep:

Qualitee

I'll say 4 inches because Im guessing you would want to do a blunt cut. You would have to cut off 2 inches for a full blunt cut. But other than that I think your about 1 -2 inches away from WSL Congrats!!!