How much did you spend....

dlewis

I'm thinking he's someone else.

Junonia

dlewis said:
That's your son? I see him in the entertainment forum all the time. I didn't know that was your son.

I know I am out of the loop Nice and Wavy but I can't tell who it is with the shades.

*Frisky*

Nice & Wavy said:
Well, with you getting married and all (congratulations btw;) ), I'm sure products were almost the last thing on your mind.

I think I'm going to stick with some of my staples as well.

Thank you...I knew I was going to wear my hair in some type of a bun for the wedding I most surely didn't need any new products for that:lol:

Nice & Wavy

marie170 said:
Her son does resemble TI a little...he is a cutie

He does resemble him...TI looks older though.

Thank you, marie170...when you see him, you see me...he has my face:D

mw138

Now that I have my staple products I don't have to buy stuff every month. When I first joined LHCF, it seemed like I was buying everything and spending between $25-$50 each month. Now I know what works and buy those things when I need them. One month I may buy nothing, the next month I may need shampoo, so it all depends.

mango387

KhandiB said:
$10

I bought Aphogee's Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer and some hair accessories

I am a PJ no more :cool:

Hey, I am glad to see you back. I used to look at your fotki, and I just sent the PM a message b/c I noticed you weren't posting (unless I have just been on cloud nine). I always thought you had a nice family picture.

Nice & Wavy

mw138 said:
Now that I have my staple products I don't have to buy stuff every month. When I first joined LHCF, it seemed like I was buying everything and spending between $25-$50 each month. Now I know what works and buy those things when I need them. One month I may buy nothing, the next month I may need shampoo, so it all depends.

That's the key...getting those staple products, but you have to go through so much just to get the right ones.

I think what happened to me was that what I used on my hair in the winter, didn't work well for me now that its warmer, so off I went and purchased...also, the 'Hit and Miss' threads don't help...:D

Nice & Wavy

mango387 said:
Hey, I am glad to see you back. I used to look at your fotki, and I just sent the PM a message b/c I noticed you weren't posting (unless I have just been on cloud nine). I always thought you had a nice family picture.

Are you talking about khandiB?

glamazon386

Hmm... I was supposed to be keeping track of this in excel. I'm so bad. :ohwell: I don't even know. I haven't been to the bss that much lately though. Maybe $100? That's including a fall and my salon visit.