How often do you relax Surgers?

Kamilla16

Since using Surge, has your touch up time changed or stayed the same? How often do you relax? I want to use Surge, and continue to relax every 3 months
Thanks for your time.

DahomeyAhosi

Last time I waited four months. I've been using surge since my last touch up. This time I'm scheduled for three months but I'm going in sooner because this time the new growth is more obvious because my hair is straighter (last time I was barely texturized).

ChasingBliss

I dont really focus on Surge for managable new growth so much as I rely on it to keep my demarcation line and strands strong, and it does a good job of that. I manage my new growth by keeping it moisturized with oils and S Curl, etc.

DahomeyAhosi

Kamilla,
Well it doesn't make my newgrowth any softer if that's what you mean. It does make your hair grow faster which means you'll have more of it so I'll have to say no...However minimal manipulation and good moisturizing have allowed me to stretch out my touch-ups.

Leshia

I've got some serious new growth after just relaxing on Thanksgiving. I only hope to be able to make it to three months.

lthomas1

Hair Power!
I currently Have alot of new growth from surge but I plan on stretching out my next touch up for six months. I am able to keep my new growth under control by doing daily co washes, leave-in conditioners, mango butter, shea butter on my ends and using the lotion motion #9 on my new growth.