i am almost at my 2 yr mark, 3.5 inches from WL *Pics*

Gemini350z

Beautiful hair!!

Congrats on your amazing growth in such a short period of time.

Do you stretch your relaxers? Are you relaxed bone straight?

plastic

.. not to be a stalker .. but before I saw the link you posted ... i was like hmmm her lips look very familiar ... looks like yassy from youtube !!!

need2accumulate

Thank you very much, do you self relax? What is your hair type like? Sorry for all the questions, I am just in awe over your hair...lol

its ok. i dont know what my hair type is, whatever the type 4 is that grows out in spirals (small tight spirals) what type is that? I am going to look it up.

I self relax, self cut, self everything.

tricie

Hey, need2accumulate!

Your hair is gorgeous! Just got through watching your video on youtube, and you have a great KISS regimen; mine isn't so simple since I do ayurvedics; well, it's simple just time consuming.

You are WL bound! Congrats!

OT, you remind me of one of my coworkers; her hair is almost as long as yours, too! :yep:

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
aww, thanks! it was the bottom of my neck though so dont think i am talking about the very top of my neck where my hairline starts ok. it was almost by that bone that pokes out the most on your neck
wow.......that's where I am right now.,....I hope in 2 yrs I can have hair that long.......my goal is APL but if it grows that long I'll take it!!!

LiLi

Very beautiful ... you and your hair!! I think I have watched all of your videos. I forgot about the subscribe thing so I am going to do that right now (junglette).