My 1st Dominican Salon Visit + 1 yr progress pics

wantlonghair25

THank you- that is very kind.
As far as regimen-
I'm pretty much always protective styling and I hardly ever use heat. I moisturize daily and always apply Infusium leave-in after washes. I wash when I feel I need to- usually twice a week and I do CO washes way more often than shampoo washes. I mostly DC with heat at least once a week. I drink lots of water and I do take hair vitamins but I haven;t been faithful to one brand. Oh, and on LHCF I think it goes without saying that I always bun or braid my hair at night and sleep in a satin bonnet. That's it.

I'm taking notes lol. Have you ever used MTG? I am debating using that for my hair.

glam-

I'm taking notes lol. Have you ever used MTG? I am debating using that for my hair.

I have, but I got self-conscious about the smell. I used it mostly when I was in braids. Right now I have some mixed in with an MN mix- I've only been using that for about 3 wks. Honestly, I have also used Lenzi's request too- but I really couldn't tell if there was any additional growth from any of these methods :perplexed I just used 'em to be using 'em and I didn't use them for the whole year- as a whole maybe 9 out of the 12 months I used some type of topical growth aid.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Beautiful! So thick and lush. You retained a lot of growth, girl! Good job!

wantlonghair25

I have, but I got self-conscious about the smell. I used it mostly when I was in braids. Right now I have some mixed in with an MN mix- I've only been using that for about 3 wks. Honestly, I have also used Lenzi's request too- but I really couldn't tell if there was any additional growth from any of these methods :perplexed I just used 'em to be using 'em and I didn't use them for the whole year- as a whole maybe 9 out of the 12 months I used some type of topical growth aid.

Really darn I was debating on trying MTG. What is Lenzi's?